59

⚠️WARNING! SENSITIVE TOPICS!⚠️

"Hey." Wonwoo said approaching Mingyu at his locker at the end of the day. "Hey." Mingyu smiles, exposing his canines.

"Can you stop by the libray around 6?" Wonwoo asked and Mingyu nodded, not asking why, he didn't care why tbh.

"Yeah sure, but isn't that when your shift ends?" Mingyu asks and Wonwoo sighs with a nod.

"Yeah I know, but I have something to show you afterwards." Wonwoo his voice soft and held worry and uncertainty.

Mingyu, who sensed this was serious, nodded. "Ofcourse, I'll be there. I'll see you soon." He said placing a hand on Wonwoo's arm, rubbing it comfortably.

And he did. Mingyu showed up at 6. Just as Wonwoo was packing up his stuff. "Hey, you ready?" Mingyu asked leaning against a bookshelf to only be nudged off by Wonwoo.

"Don't lean on the bookshelves, I don't need your clumsy self knocking them over." Wonwoo says and Mingyu laughs lightly.

"So where are we going?" Mingyu asks as Wonwoo swipes his card out. "Somewhere, just- just don't freak out." Wonwoo says quietly as they begin their walk.

The longer and further they walk, the more to the bad part of neighborhoods they reached, more destroyed and crumbling houses.

Mingyu blindly followed Wonwoo up the driveway of a small one story house. It was supposed to be a blue color but all the paint was chipping off that it looked more grey.

"Ok, I know it's not much, but welcome to my house." Wonwoo said flicking the small light on, there wasn't much around the house, it was atleast in good enough shape, that it wouldn't collapse.

"Do you live alone?" Mingyu asked and Wonwoo nodded as he made Mingyu take his shoes off. Mingyu's eyes widen in shock.

"But your only a teen? How can you manage to live by yourself?" Mingyu blurted, realizing he should be more careful with his words.

"Just follow me." Wonwoo said dragging Mingyu across the creaky floor to the one bedroom. And no doubt Wonwoo had books everywhere, the shelf was next to the small closet with a small amount of clothes.

  "It should be here somewhere." Wonwoo said to himself as he lifted up his mattress up and pulled out a small black notebook. With a deep sigh he chucked the book to Mingyu.

"You wanted to know what I ment when I said that I wasn't entirely scared of you. There are 3 serious notes in there that have a gold underlined star at the top. Read those in order." Wonwoo explained.

  Mingyu opened the book and skimmed through the first few pages. He finally found the first stared page.

I'm sorry I had feelings agian.
Don't worry.

I pushed them down, down, down with the rest.

I found the hole they came out of and I filled it with cement.

Then I checked for cracks where feelings might leak out and I sealed them up.

I saved some sealant in case there's another crack.

I'm back to feeling nothing.