110

"Kwan, you got any school plans?" Vernon asked as he and Seungkawn layed together on Vernon's couch one afternoon. "I don't know right now, I have a few idea but none are solid." Seungkwan said.

"Your such a bad liar." Vernon places a kiss on Seungkwan's nose. Seungkwan rose an eyebrow at the younger. "What do you mean?" Seungkwan asked.

"I know you applied for the entertainment school for MC'ing." Vernon said as Seungkwan's eyes widen as his jaw dropped slightly.

"But it's all the way in New York and you dont want to tell anyone because you don't want to have to leave Seoul and the others." Vernon added.

"How- how did you know this?" Seungkwan gasped. "Because your my boyfriend." Vernon said smugly before laughing. "And I asked your mom." Vernon said as Seungkwan smacked his chest.

"STALKER!" Seungkwan yelled with a slight pout.

"SAYS YOU! YOU STALKED ME WHEN WE FIRST MET! LIKE MY SHCOOK FILES!" Vernon fired back before his face turns serious.

"But Kwan, I want you to go to that school." Vernon said as Seungkwan got up and shook his head. "Don't shake your head at me." Vernon said grabbing an envelope from behind him

"Your going. And that's final." Vernon said holding out a slip of paper to Seungkwan. It was a plane ticket to New York.

"Holy shit Sol!" Seungkwan gasped clamping a hand over his mouth as tears filled his eyes.

"Sol I can't! I can't just go to New York. I'd have nowhere to stay, its-" Seungkwan rambled on but Vernon placed a finger on his lips, shushing him.

"Too late. You already have a place." Vernon said holding up another plane ticket. "You must have forgotten I still have a house in New York." Vernon smiled.

"Wait so your-" Seungkwan gasped as Vernon nodded.

"Yeah. I'm going with you too New York. Because I also enrolled in the Entertainment School." Vernon said.

"Oh my god Hansol!" Seungkwan cried out as he tackled his boyfriend into a hug as the rolled off the couch onto the floor.

"I love you so much! Oh my God I can't believe this!" Seungkwan said wiping the tears that finally fell down his face.

"Believe it Boo, because it's real. And I love you too!" Vernon smiled connecting their lips in a sweet kiss.