70

"Any thing you want to do?" Joshua asked as he was still carrying Dk on his back. "Anything as long as I'm with you."  Dk said as they set down the gift bags from the others.

  "I'm perfectly fine with that." Joshua said as they both fall on the couch, Dk immediately wrapping his arms around Joshua's waist.

  "How was your birthday so far?" Joshua asked lightly tracing his fingers along the curves of Dk's face.

  "It was good! Now that our groups are all friends we had double the friends as last time!" Dk said happily.

Joshua flashed him a warm smile and rested his head against Dk's chest as he played with his hand.

  "Joshua." Dk called and Joshua hummed in return.

  "How do you do it?" Dk asked.

"How do I do what?" Joshua asked generally confused as what Dk was talking about.

"Pretending your ok." Dk says and Joshua rises his head to meet Dk's eyes. "I'm- I'm not pretending." Joshua said caught off gaurd and Dk sensed it.

"Yes you are everyday, and it breaks my heart. I miss your real smile." Dk said kiss Joshua's head as Joshua tried to wipe the tears falling from his eyes.

"Your very good at seeing past my walls." Joshua sighed as Dk's hold on his waist go tighter.

  "Your my boyfriend Joshua, ofcourse I can see past the wall you put up." Dk said.

"Joshua." Dk said again taking Joshua's face in his hands.

"I love you."

Joshua's eyes widen in shock as Dk gave him a smile. "I love a beautiful and amazing human being named Hong Jisoo. He is so caring and deserves the world. And he has a pretty damn awesome boyfriend." Dk laughs.

  "He does, and he loves his boyfriend too." Joshua said connecting their lips together. Joshua's hands found their way to Dk's hair.

"Wait I have your gift!" Joshua gasps pulling away and digging through his backpack and pulling out a white and blue box.

Dk opened it and saw a necklace and a paper boat charm. "It symbolizes that no matter what storm your hit with, you are still the captain of your own ship." Joshua said, taking the chain and clipping it around Dk's neck.

" Joshua said, taking the chain and clipping it around Dk's neck

"Thank you Shua." Dk said kissing Joshua's cheek. "Happy birthday baby." Joshua smiled.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DK AND VERNON