19

2 painful days later Jeonghan woke up and was welcomed back by his friends and family. "Are you sure your okay?" Jisoo asked a million times and Jeonghan said yes each time.

  He was honestly so upset that he did that. 'What if he didn't wake up?' But he did, he shook away those negative what it's and payed attention to his friends fill him in on the things he's messed. The whole time something was catching his eyes.

  "Who brought the flowers?" He asked and they all turned to the brightly arranged of flowers. "Seungcheol visited once." Jisoo smiles. And Jeonghan's eye widen. 'Seungcheol visited him? I would have sworn he would have hated me!' Jeonghan says inside his head.

 'Seungcheol visited him? I would have sworn he would have hated me!' Jeonghan says inside his head

Soon visiting ours had ended and everyone went home. Jeonghan would be home that next day, but still have to stay home due to doctors orders. He reaches his phone scrolls through anything he could.

  Until his thumb hovered over Seungcheol's contact.

Jeonghan knew it was late and he shouldn't call him right now. So he didn't, he texted him, which had to be the most stupidest thing Jeonghan has done.

  Hey I'm awake, I know I'm a literal dumbass (Jisoo told me in 7 languages) and there alot I need to apologize for. ESPECIALLY TO YOU! But like I'm really sorry for troubling you. But like I'll be back at school in 2 days so we can talk than. And thank you for the flowers? Bye!

   Jeonghan has never felt so stupid. Who texts like that?! He powered his phone of and turned on his side after 10 minutes he finally fell aleep.

  ♡♡

  That next afternoon Jeonghan was going to be discharged but however they faced one problem. The hospital bills.  Due to lack of money Jeonghan's mom was trying to get a hold of his father to see of he could loan them some money, that talk wasn't going to end well. 

   "Here you are sure have a nice day." The front desk lady smiled at a confused Jeonghan. "Don't we still have to pay the bills?" Jeonghan asked as the lady checked her screen and shook her head.

"No sir, your bills have already been played."