34

After taking a tour around the city and local shopping mall (plus Seungcheol buying Jeonghan a few stuffies and other things.

  Jeonghan did drag Seungcheol to the amusement park. "Oh come on! You already made me go bungee jumping and now your making me go on rollercoasters?" Seungcheol asked.

  "I swear if you have another fear, and of Rollercoaster. Where going to have some issues." Jeonghan lectured and Seungcheol stopped to shoot him a deadpan face.

  "Welp time to get over that fear, because life begins at the end of your comfort zone." Jeonghan smiled as he dragged Seungcheol into the line. And to top it off, Jeonghan chose the largest rollercoaster there.

"I'm never doing that again." Seungcheol said as they pushed open the exit gate. "We'll see about that." Jeonghan smiled as he ran his fingers through his messed up hair.

  After they decided to get something to eat, so what did they pick. Cotton Candy! "Cheol, stay here I'll go get us drinks. Meet me back at that bench." Jeonghan says but before he could do anything, Seungcheol grabbed his arm.

"Wait, don't go alone, I'll go with you." Seungcheol said but Jeonghan shook his head. "I'll be fine, I can litterly see the stand." He said pressing a kiss on Seungcheol's head before dashing off.

Seungcheol purchase the cotton candy, one pink for Jeonghan, and a blue one for him. He sat down on the bench and waited for Jeonghan. He started to get worried when the younger didn't come into focus.

  Seungcheol was about to get up and look for him when he felt a pair of hands clamp over his eyes. "Guess who!"

Seungcheol turns around to meet the michevious eyes of Jeonghan. "Where were you?!" Seungcheol asked playfully shoving the younger who only snickered.

"That stand over there only sells lemonade and since I know you don't like lemons. I had to go a few more stands over to get these." Jeonghan says holding up 2 bottles of soda.

Damn🥺

Jeonghan knew Seungcheol didn't like lemons, he cared. Seungcheol's heart legit went into overdrive. "Thank you." Seungcheol smiled causing Jeonghan to poke his dimples.

"Come on, I found the line for the ferrisewheel!" Jeonghan said taking Seungcheol's hand as they join the long.

Thankfully by luck or some sort. They where very near the top when the the cart paused. Letting them sit in comfy silence as they watched the night sky.

"Thank you for bringing me here." Jeonghan smiled as he leaned his head on Seungcheol's shoulder. "Thank you for coming with me." Seungcheol smiled.

  Even though they had too....

Jeonghan didn't want to leave.

Everything here was perfect