107

Despite the 13 boys being really confused and also in shock, the officers handcuffed them all and shoved them all into the back of cop cars.

They drove to a mini sheriff cell block. It was literally a county jail. Since there was too many of them to fit in one cell, they were broken up into 3 different cells.

Wonwoo was having a full on break down. He couldn't stop crying as he apologized multiple time. "Hey, hey baby, it's okay. Its not your fault." Mingyu said softly.

Seungcheol and Vernon, who were also in the cell were trying their best to comfort their friend. "This is so stupid." Seungcheol groaned as Vernon nodded along with him.

"So can someon explain to me, why we got arrested because this doesn't really occur where I'm from." The8 said as he was locked up with, Jun, Hoshi and Dino.

"Trust me, this isn't normal. That sheriff is just a prick." Hoshi glared as Dino considered yelling against the bars for their reasoning of being arrested.

"How were we supposed to know it was private property!" Woozi said pacing the floor. This is why he always voted on not going outside, because things like this happen.

"Can they press charges on us?" Joshua whispered to Dk who shrugged. "Let's hope the person is more understanding than this sheriff." Dk sighed.

Joshua's question was answered when the same sheriff brought them all to an interrogation room where an old man stood. He must have been the owner or the property.

"This is Mr. Choi, your lucky he was nice enough to not press charges against you Criminals." The sheriff said as the boys looked at the sheriff in shock.

"They are not criminals. I apologize boys, this is my nephew, he's very protective over my property." The old man smacked the sheriff upside the head.

"Its ok, thank you for not pressing any charges against us. We are sorry for stepping onto your property." Jeonghan bowed as the other bowed aswell.

"Don't be sorry, it's a good thing my grandson said he knew you guys. Y'all are friends from school." The man smiled at them.

"Who's your grandson?" Dino asked.

"Choi San."

"San?!" Woozi gasped and the man nodded. The so called boy, who had been tormenting them for months, and mocked them for as long as they could remember. Saved them from getting arrested??

"Wow, talk about shocker." Seungkwan said as Jeonghan nodded. "Tell San that we thank him gratefully." Jeonghan smiled softly.

"Whatever, your still in county jail. So I still called all of your parents, because I can't let you all out without a parent or guardian signature." The sheriff said.

"What!?" Half of them said, turning pale as paper.