4

Jeonghan had dragged Seungcheol out of the car. People stared and whispered. People where confused to see the school's angel with this bad boy. Seungcheol tugged at his wrist and Jeonghan looked at him.

  "One, you don't have to drag me, and two can we meet up with my friends?" Seungcheol asked annoyed. "Well if so, I'm going with you." Jeonghan said. Did Seungcheol want to bring his babysitter with him to meet his friends. Not really, Jeonghan sees the look in the olders eyes. "Don't worry, I'll let you sit with them at lunch. Now c'mon to the office." Jeonghan says.

  They approached a lady sitting at the front desk. She didn't look happy to see Seungcheol. "Hi Ms. Z!" Jeonghan says to the lady and she actually smiles, and looks happy to see him. "Hello Jeonghan, what can I do for you?" She asks. "My friend here needs his schedule. He's new." Jeonghan explains putting his hand on Seungcheol's shoulder. "And who might you be?" She asked.

  "Choi Seungcheol." He says and the lady nods looking through a file and handed it to Seungcheol, the 2 said goodbye to her and headed to their lockers. "Han!" A voice calls them out. "Oh hey Jisoo." Jeonghan smiles as his bestfriend hands his a coffee from Starbucks. "You must be Seungcheol, I'm Joshua Hong." He says holding out his hand. "Nice to meet you." He says taking the others hand.

  "I hear you and your other friends will be here." Jisoo adds. "Yeah, my friend Dk is in our first period I think." Seungcheol shrugs. "Well I'm my way there let's go." Jisoo says as Jeonghan links arms with Jisoo. He holds his other arm out to Seungcheol who immediately shook his head. "Absolutely not." He says and Jeonghan glared at him. Without asking Jeonghan also linked his arm with Seungcheol's and started walking.

  When they got to class all eyes were on Seungcheol and Jeonghan. Normal people said hi to Jeonghan, he was very bright and social. Many girls stared at Seungcheol and now Dk, who just enterd. The 2 stood in the front of the class so they could introduce themselves. "Hi I'm Lee Seokmin, but you can call me Dokyeom or Dk." He smiled.

  "I'm Choi Seungcheol, call me S.coups."  He says. "Ok thank you boys, S.coups you can sit next to Jeonghan. And Dk can sit next to Jisoo, Jisoo raise you hand please." The teacher says and Jisoo raises his hand as Dk smirks at him. Classes flew by in a flash as Jeonghan had to constantly help Seungcheol and make sure he paid attention.

  Soon it was lunch. "Do you want to eat with me and my friends, or I join you and yours?" Jeonghan asked. "You'd let me sit with your goody goody friends?" Seungcheol asked. "I have no problem with you meeting my friends." Jeonghan shrugged. "How about you go to your friends and I go to mine. And we meet back up after lunch." Seungcheol says sarcastically.

  Of course things don't go right.