30

"YOU TOLD ME WE HAD TO HURRY SO THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!" Jeonghan says to Seungcheol as the older was carrying him on his back. Despit being in a rush Jeonghan still took time to look in the dazzling lights of the city.

  "Ok, we got like 3 minutes." Seungcheol says dropping Jeonghan onto the bed, "You worry me." Jeonghan laughs throwing off his shoes.

  "Yeah, yeah come here!" Seungcheol says motioning him over to the small balcony. Overhead was a small lake and then the gigantic city, Seungcheol said they'd tour tomorrow.

  "Ok so here's what you do, make a finger gun, and when I say go. Shoot it at that spot right there." Seungcheol says pointing right ahead.

  Jeonghan made a finger gun and waited for Seungcheol signal. "Go." Seungcheol says as Jeonghan shot at the spot.

Then that spot erupted into a million fireworks.

  "Woah." Jeonghan gasps as he stares in shock at his hand and then the fireworks. "Every Friday at 8pm, they have a firework show, I had no actual idea if they still did it or not." Seungcheol admitted.

  "It's breathtaking." Jeonghan said, the light showing throug his eyes, the sight truly took his breath away. Fireworks shows were very rare in his neighborhood, excluding 4th of July.

"Wanna see something else that can take your breath away?" Seungcheol asked and Jeonghan nodded tuning to him.

  Seungcheol quickly leaned in and connected their lips. Jeonghan's eyes widen in shock. Fireworks not only went off in the sky but also in Jeonghan's chest.

  "Oh my god." Jeonghan whispers as he stares Seungcheol dead in the eyes. He then started crying. "Oh my god, Jeonghan I'm so so so sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry." Seungcheol panicked.

  He was cut off by Jeonghan connecting their lips again, his arms wrapping around Seungcheol's shoulder. Soon responding to the kiss, Seungcheol pulled Jeonghan by his waist.

  "You... you have no idea how long I've waited to kiss you." Jeonghan whispers to Seungcheol. With a soft smile, Jeonghan leaned his head against Seungcheol's chest, as they watched the fireworks die out.

  "Seungcheol, can I ask you something." Jeonghan asked and Seungcheol hummed in response. "What's going to happen when we go back to Seoul, will things be different with us?" Jeonghan asked.

  Seungcheol places a hand on Jeonghan's cheek and brought him in for a short but passionate kiss. "I don't want to go back to the way we were. Lets...  let's just stay like this." Seungcheol whispers the last part.

  "Yeah, let's just stay, just like this." Jeonghan smiles at the older.

  Welp I guess I'll see ya in the next chapter 😂😂😎😎😁😁