35

The 2 arrived home around 1pm from their train ride back to Seoul. As much as they wanted to spend time with eachother, they did have to go back to their homes and families.

  And plus Jeonghan had lots of explaining to do to his friends. "I'll text you. Okay?" Jeonghan promised Seungcheol who nodded. He pulled Jeonghan in for a short kiss before getting out of the car.

  Seungcheol waved goodbye before entering his house. Jeonghan then drove back to his house to be greeted by his mother. And her billions of questions.

  Jeonghan did also tell her that him and Seungcheol are like a thing now. "Awe Son I'm so happy for you!" She smiled hugging him tightly. Despite her smile, something seemed wrong. Like she was hiding something.

  "Also you may want to call your friends. They were going nuts looking for you." His mother say also handing him the Homework Jisoo left for him.

So he grabbed his phone and set one single text to the groupchat.

'I'm back home now'

Took less than 5 minutes for Seungkwan and Hoshi to bust through his front door. Mingyu picked Jeonghan up and threw him over his shoulder.

Joshua calmly walked in a moment later and shut the door and joined them on the couch. "SPILL EVERYTHING!" Seungkwan demand pointing at Jeonghan.

  "Ok ok, wait where's The8?" Jeonghan asked, after noticing the Chinese male wasn't with them. And knowing The8, he would never miss out on a tea spilling session.

  "Probably with his new Girlfriend." Seungkwan scoffed.

  Hoshi nearly gagged. Jeonghan nearly choked, Joshua face palmed and Mingyu hit Seungkwan with  a pillow. "We all agreed on never saying the G word!" Hoshi yelled.

  "WAIT THE8 GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!" Jeonghan yelled and Seungkawn nodded. "Since when?" He asked.

"Friday. It was Choi Vivio, she came up to him in the morning and asked him out. He looked scared as hell. But she pressured him into going out with her." Seungkwan sighed.

  "She's such a gold digger and a bitch. The8 knows that!" Jeonghan groaned. Leave it to the innocent one to be pulled into what's absolutely going to become a toxic relationship, he won't be able to escape from.

  "I'll talk to him on Monday." Jeonghan came to the conclusion.

"Anyways how was Daegu?!" Joshua asked and Jeonghan's cheeks heated up and he turned red. All his friends gasped in shock.

  "Did you guys kiss?!" Mingyu asked and Jeonghan nodded slowly and all his friends shot up screaming and cheering.

"FINALLY, I CALLED IT!" Seungkwan yelled. They all pulled Jeonghan into a large group hug with him in the middle.

"So are you 2 dating?" Dino asked as the younger appeared out of nowhere. "The hell did you come from?!" Mingyu asked.

  "The door you dumb tree." Dino rolled his eyes. He turned back to Jeonghan expecting an answer from his question.

  "Yeah...." Jeonghan mumbles and his friend pulled him into another hug.

"Also, what were you doing Dino?" Jeonghan asked pinching Dino's cheek. The makanae groaned and slapped Jeonghan's hand away.

  "As your guys personal cupid. I was doing my job. I was watching Seungcheol's group. Well most importantly, Dk, Jun and Vernon." Dino laughed.

Mrs. Yoon watched her son and his friend's talking and laughing from the kitchen

  She was going to miss seeing moments like this.

She was going to miss seeing Jeonghan happy like this.