12

"Hey." A girl said handing The8 handing him a cup of water. "Here's some water, 1st rule don't trust the punch." The girl fake smiled. "Thanks." The8 smiles as he was about to take a sip.

  "Don't drink that!" Someone says taking the cup away from him. "Wth Jun?!" The8 gasps. "It's not water." Jun says after taking a sip to test it. The8 smelled it and it indeed smelled like hard alcohol.

"2nd rule, never take 'water' from someone you don't know. Always go yourself to get it." Jun says dumping the drink into a plant. "Thank you." The8 mumbles. He then got a good look at the other Chinese male.

Jun wore an all white outfit, a white hoodie Tshirt and white ripped jeans. It surprisingly matched his all purple hair. "What made you die your hair?" The8 asked.

  "I don't I wanted to dye my hair for some time

  "I don't I wanted to dye my hair for some time. What made you grown your hair to a mullet?" Jun teases. "Hey! My hair is amazing! And plus you should've seen what I used to look like." The8 laughed.

  "Hey maybe, we should you know? Get some icecream?" Jun blurts, welp there was no turning back. "Sorry I don't eat icecream but-" The8 said before giggling.

  "We could go wine tasting."

"WINE TASTING?! YOU DRINK WINE?!" Jun shouted over the music. The8 smiled and flicked Jun's purple cup.

  "What are you doing here?" Wonwoo snapped at Mingyu the second the 2 ran into eachother. "Wow so nice." Mingyu deadpans, he had a feeling Wonwoo would hate him for a long time.

   "You look nice." Mingyu smiled, Wonwoo wore a black Tshirt with a leather biker jacket over it, leather Jean's and he actually gelled his hair back.

" Mingyu smiled, Wonwoo wore a black Tshirt with a leather biker jacket over it, leather Jean's and he actually gelled his hair back

  "Happy Christmas." Wonwoo blurted, and then smacked his forehead. "Oh my god, sorry. And thanks." Wonwoo groans, as Mingyu just laughed at him. "That was the best answer some one has ever given me." Mingyu wipes his eyes.

  "Can you go plz be stupid somewhere else away from me." Wonwoo snapped. "Hey! I'm trying to have a normal and serious conversation with you!" Mingyu said.

"And I'm trying to subtly avoid it!" Wonwoo said. Mingyu huffed and crossed his arms while pouting. Wonwoo crossing his arms and glared.

"I'm going to pretend I got a super important text and go somewhere that isn't here. So don't mind me I'll just be in the corner, having another existential crisis. Bye." Wonwoo said walking away.

  "Your going to break his heart if you pull stunts like this." Dino said popping out of nowhere. "He has a heart?" Mingyu raised an eyebrow.