81

"So what are you doing tonight?" Jun asked trailing after The8 after the final bell rang.

"Not you." The8 called over his shoulder.

"Dammit." Jun muttered under his breath as he ran to catch up with the younger, who had exited the main doors.

  "No dancing, that's a first?" Jun asked and The8 froze momentarily. It was indeed odd for him to not spend the next hours dancing.

  "I don't know I guess I'm tired. I'm still down to hang though, wanna get some maple bar doughnuts?" The8 asked and Jun nodded.

  He doesn't even know how but he ended up doing so but he ended up carrying The8 all the way to the store and then to his place.

"I hate you." Jun grumbled as he tossed the smaller onto The8's couch.

  "I hate myself to bitch you're not special." The8 said sarcastically, his face still buried in his couch.

  "Hao we talked about this." Jun said crouching down as he rubbed circles on The8's back.

The8 pulled his face off the cushions to meet Jun's eyes, that was always something he found so interesting about Jun.

Compared to The8's lighter brown eyes, Jun had deep dark brown eyes. To other people would seem boring and dull, but to The8 it was so much more.

'Who knew 2 polar opposites can be in this position.'

“Jun, this makes no sense. We are polar opposites. But go together perfectly.” The8 sighed.  “You like the city in the daytime. I like the city in the nighttime.”

Jun realized what The8 was saying, and he finally understood.  “You say you like sleeping with the air off. I don't, I need it on.” Jun added.

“You like the light coming through the windows. I sleep late, so I just keep 'em all closed.” The8 said.

“You ignore the music on the radio. I don't, I sing-a-long.” Jun said.

“I don't ask for you to change.” The8 said.

“And you don't ask for me to change,” Jun said

“But we work so well and we don't even know why” The8 said

“Funny how the stars crossed right.” Jun laughed.

“You can call it fire and ice” The8 said

“But We like it in the daytime.” Jun said.

“And We like it in the end of time.” The8 said. "Cold outside and you're just in a t-shirt. I have cold blood even in a sweater.” The8 said

“You start your night sippin' by the kilo I don't, I know you know.” Jun said.

“Somehow we end up on the same side.” The8 shrugged.

“Even our eyes are different colors, but we see fine.” Jun whispered.

The 2 held long eye contact before The8's phone ringed. "Excuse me." The8 whispered as he picked up the call.

"You've reached The 8, how may I help you?" The8 asked as he listened to the other person speak, his eyes widen as his smile fell.

  "Yeah I understand, yeah no ofcourse." The8 sighed, his voice sounded so, dull and lifeless. "Well is there anything I can do?" The8 asked sounding desperate.

  "I'll see what I can do, I'll be there soon." The8 said ending the call, he looked back at Jun who held an apologetic smile on his face.

  "Is everything alright?" Jun asked.

  "I'm so sorry I have to go somewhere, sorry for such the short notice" The8 sighed.

  "It's no problem do you need me to drive you?" Jun asked and The8 could feel his heart swoon.

  "No I'm fine, don't worry."