72

"I'm lowkey mad." Dino says as they all meet in the courtyard. "Why?" Seungkwan asks as he and Dk were busy making friendship bracelets.

  "Seungcheol took the wheels from my heelies, I feel like an angel without wings." Dino says sadly kicking as the dirt.

  "You kept running over my foot as we were trying to walk!" Seungcheol yelled, pointing to his shoes covered in mini tire tracks.

   "Now I have to walk everywhere like a peasant and I am LIVID!" Dino yells as the others burst out laughing at the makanae.

  "You also said that when Jeonghan changed your club penguin password." Joshua added and Dino nodded.

  "That game raised me, when my parents didn't want to." Dino sighed.

  "Have you seen The8?" Jun asked once he couldn't find the younger. "I think he's either dancing or studying in the practice room." Hoshi shrugs.

   Jun nods and parts ways with the group to go find The8. He did find him studying but we was casually reading while in the splits.

  "Mind if I join?" Jun asked as he grabs a text book and slides down into the splits next to The8. "Why ofcourse." The8 laughed.

  They studied in comfortable silence for  around an hour and a half. Until The8 had to go home, cause he had to actually do laundry.

  But it was 3am when Jun got a call from The8. "Why are you up at 3am?" Jun groaned as he rubbed his eyes.

  "I don't know but I'm planning on getting 6 cups of coffee." The8 said, Jun groaned again knowing how this was gonna be a long morning.

  "Why would you do that?" Jun asked generally confused and concerned.

"Well the days is done with me, but I'm not done with today." The8 said as he invited Jun over.

So the time was 3:23am and Jun was making his way upstairs to The8's room.  "Are you okay?" Jun asked The8 once he entered.

  "I'm having me time." The8 said as he was planted face down on the floor. "Hand me the phone it's on the desk." The8 sighed.

He dialed the number to a local delivery coffee store. "Hey can I get 6 cups if venti vanilla latte with... 8 shots of expresso in each pls." The8 asked.

  "Jisoo Christ just do cocaine." Jun said in astonishment. The8 lightly nudged him with his foot. "You want anything?" He mouthed.

  "Cinnamon Rolls." Jun answers and The8 orders 2 Cinnamon rolls aswell. It takes about 10 minutes before the delivery man finally arrives.

"This is gonna keep me up for the next week." The8 said as the 2 cheers with their coffee cups.

  So that's how the 2 spent their morning technically, eating cinnamon rolls and drinking highly caffeinated drinks.

  "So since the human body is 70% water. We're all basically cucumbers with anxiety." The8 explained.

  "With the amount of salt and alcohol I consume, I'm more of an anxiety pickle." Jun said and The8 doubled over in laughter.

  The8 layed his head down on Jun's lap as their laughter died down. "You ready for prom?" Jun asked and The8 scoffed.

"Don't remind me, it was better when none of us had any dates, but now that most of the boys have boyfriends, imma be there without one." The8 ranted.

  "But whatever, I'll probably ditch, or not go at all." The8 shrugged.

  "Yeah I feel you." Jun said mentally hitting himself upside the head.

  He'd need to work his shit out fast.