103

Hoshi and Woozi made their way back to Woozi's apartment near the end of the day. Dk finally kicked them and everyone else out of the house after making them clean.

"I don't get why we are at my house." Woozi whined cutely as Hoshi carried him on his hip, thank goodness Woozi was tiny enough for this work.

"Because you somewhat live closer to Dk in walking distance. And plus I'd take us back to my house but we can't drive since Seungkwan won't let us in the car smelling like this." Hoshi said.

Grabbing the keys, Hoshi unlocked the door to Woozi's small apartment. When they noticed they noticed they weren't alone in the apartment.

Woozi eyes widen as he immediately jumped down out of Woozi's grip as his as his eyes and whole entire aura shifted to a blank, even dull one.

There was a couple sitting on the couch. The woman looked worried while the man looked slightly furious. "Where have you been?" The man asked with a thick accent.

"Why are you even here?" Woozi asked. The man seemed shocked by Woozi snappy comeback. "Yah do not give me that attitude!" He said standing up abruptly.

Before the man could even reach Woozi, Hoshi pulled the smaller behined him, as the woman pulled the man back down to the couch.

"Who are you?" The woman asked from the couch. Hoshi smiled but it was forced. "I'm Kwon Soonyoung. Who are you?" Hoshi asked, trying his best to be polite even though he didn't exactly know what was going on.

"Were Jihoon's parents." The man said as Hoshi nodded and looked back at Woozi, his eyes asking a question. 'Will you be alright if I move?'  He asked.

"It's alright Soons." Woozi nodded as Hoshi stepped aside and bowed at the couple giving his best smile. "My apologies." Hoshi bowed again as they both sat down on the couch.

"There is no need to apologize. I made food and tea? Do you want any?" Woozi's mother asked. "I'll pass on the food but I'll have to take you up on that tea." Hoshi smiled as she whisked him off to the kitchen.

"So don't you have your own house?" Woozi asked once Hoshi and his mother were in the kitchen. His father rolled his eyes and placed a hand on Woozi's shoulder.

"Well why would we have to rent a house or hotel when we can stay here. Seeing that your never here." His father said and Woozi only nodded and brushed his hair out of his eyes.

"And now, answer truthfully. Who is that Soonyoung guy to you?" His father changed the subject as Woozi blushed.

"I knew it! Honey you were right!" His father called out to wife who immediately ran out of the kitchen. "I knew it! Give me my $100!" She shouted as Woozi looked at both of them.

"I'm sorry but what's happening?" Hoshi asked coming back into the living room, holding a cup of tea in his palms

"Sorry son but I bet with your father. You'd get a boyfriend or have a crush on someone when you moved schools." His mother smiled and Hoshi nearly spit out his tea.

"Really guys?" Woozi groaned as Hoshi smiled and pulled Woozi closer to him on the couch. "He's not gonna let me forget this." Woozi groaned as he buried his face into his palms.

"Hey you should be lucky you have such amazing parents like us." His father laughs as Hoshi and Woozi's mom join in.

"But you boys stink and I refuse to stand the smell of you guys any longer. Go shower." She shooed the 2 boys off to the bathroom.