Bonus 3

Today was Hoshi and Woozi's anniversary, and they did have the anniversary of when they got married but today marks the time time Woozi confessed to Hoshi via song in the courtyard.

But just like every anniversary Woozi said he didn't want anything big or any sort of gift. His reason was that eating dinner on the couch cuddled up with Hoshi as they watch Marvel was the best gift he could ask for.

Ofcourse Hoshi was going to listen to his husband, but he's also going to add to his gift. He had a fun little suprise planned.

"Hey woozi! Follow me!" Dino smiled as he threw a blindfold over Woozi's eyes as he dragged the shorter out to the main room of their studio.

Woozi took off the blindfold to see all of his friends with Hoshi standing right infront of him holding a blue guitar. "Soons? What's going on?" Woozi asked.

"You'll see." Hoshi said as he started strumming the opening notes, he was going to do exactly what Woozi did for him years ago in the highschool courtyard.

"Well, you done done me, and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool-done run out, I'll be giving it my best-est
And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some."

Woozi looked at Hoshi in shocked as he turned to his friends for some sort of an explanation, even though it was sorta selfexplanatory on what was happening.

"But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours
Well, open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and, damn, you're free

Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love

Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing
We're just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved
So I won't hesitate no more, no more

It cannot wait, I'm sure
There's no need to complicate, our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours."

Hoshi took Woozi's hands in his as he guided him to the bench near them as he smiled warmly at his husband who looked so close to tears.

"I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer

But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed
I guess what I'll be saying is there ain't no better reason

To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue."

Woozi felt a tap on his shoulder as he turned to see Seungcheol holding out Woozi's personal guitar.

Woozi turned to Hoshi who urged him on to take the guitar and carry on the song. With a light laugh, Woozi took the guitar and adjusted the coards.

"But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours
Well, open up your mind and see like me. Open up your plans and, damn, you're free."

And to no suprise Woozi was able to perfectly continue the song.

"Look into your heart, and you'll find that the sky is yours!
So please don't, please don't, please don't

There's no need to complicate
'Cause our time is short
This, oh, this, oh, this is our fate
I'm yours."

"Happy anniversary baby." Hoshi said as he cupped Woozi's face in his palms and wiped away the tears streaming down his husbands face.

"I said no gifts and no surprises." Woozi choked out as Hoshi laughed lightly and rested his forehead on Woozi's.

"You know I don't tend to listen to you." Hoshi pointed out and Woozi nodded. "Clearly." Woozi sighed as he turned to his friends.

"And you!" Woozi yelled pointing at Seungcheol. "What did I say about touching my guitar! You could have damaged it!" Woozi gave Seungcheol a kick to the shins, at least it was light this time.

"See! This is why I like Hoshi more!" Seungcheol pouted as he dodged another kick from Woozi.

"Happy anniversary babe. Now come on! The food is already at the house and the marvel movies are already set up in the DVD projector!" Hoshi said.

"Fine, let's go!" Woozi smiled telling Dino he was to lock up the studio tonight. "Happy anniversary Hoshi." Woozi said placing a kiss on Hoshi's lips.