20

It was 6pm that night when Jeonghan heard a knock on his door. He was home alone since his mom was still working. Slowly he opend the door to see Seungcheol.

  "Seungcheol what the hell?!" Jeonghan gasps, how did he even find out where he lived? Seungcheol immediately pushed past Jeonghan into the house as he kicked off his shoes and sets down the million of bags he was carrying onto the table.

  "I am so glad I found the right house." He finally said. "I had to not only track down Joshua at school, I had to beg him for your address. I would have been here sooner but Dk made me sit through his guitar and song rant." Seungcheol says in one rant.

  "WHAT. THE. HELL!" Jeonghan shouts glaring at the older. "I understand that you're upset, but I'm still going to partially yell at you because there is still no excuse for what you did." Seungcheol says looking Jeonghan dead in the eyes.

   "Do you know how upset at myself I felt when you left Sunday afternoon and didn't come to school on Monday. Only to have Joshua tell me your in the hospital because you overdosed on sleeping pills?!" Seungcheol says.

  "Seeing you at the hospital connected to those wires. Was absolutely terrifying." Seungcheol admitted as he looked Jeonghan dead in the eyes. "Come here." Jeonghan says finally as he spun his pencil.

  "Why?" Seungcheol asked nervously, he realized he did kinda stalk Jeonghan for his address and then show up at his house. "Just come here." Jeonghan huffs.

  "No you're gonna hit me." Seungcheol says as Jeonghan laughs while shaking his head. His eyes drift to the multiple overflowing bags now sitting on his counter.

  "Don't you trust me?" Jeonghan asks and Seungcheol scoffs as he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. Jeonghan may be 99% angel but you don't want to mess with that 1%.

  "No." Seungcheol shooks his head. Jeonghan nodded and crossed his arms aswell. "Smart man." He smiles as he taps his head. Seungcheol's eyes then widen. 'Waaaaaaittttt. Did he just-'

"Did you just... agree with me?" Seungcheol asked shocked. Jeonghan's eye widen as he quickly replayed the last 45 seconds of this scenario back in his mind.

  "Crap! I wish to take it back-" Jeonghan starts before he was immediately cut off  by Seungcheol shushing him. "Nope! You said it! No take-backs!" Seungcheol said as he started doing a crazy celebration dance.

  It didn't last long because a moment later he smacked his head into a wall, and crashed to the wall. "OMG!" Jeonghan yells as he races over to Seungcheol.

  "Are you okay?!" Jeonghan ask as Seungcheol rubbed his forehead. "Yeah." He smiled. "You should smile more, you have a nice smile." Jeonghan says.

  "You should smile too. A real one, not a fake one." Seungcheol says sitting up. Jeonghan just looks away. "Faking a smile is so much easier than explaining why your sad." Jeonghan whispers.

  His breath catches in his throat when Seungcheol pulls him into a tight hug. "It shouldn't be."