85

"You know what?! I've had enough of your stupid jack in the box ass randomly popping up out of nowhere!" Woozi shouts unclipping his choker and tossing it to The8.

He fucking tackles San to the ground.

Everyone stops and freezes as they watch the small boy wrestle the other in  the mud. Jeonghan stared in horror, mostly scared at how GOOD Woozi was at it.

Woozi has San pinned down, arm tightly held down against his back and also in a slight choke hold. You could ask any many pro fighters and they would all be shocked at Woozi's skills.

"Woah woah woah! Stop! Calm down!" One of San's friends, Mingi yelled as he pulled them apart. Mingi was also around 6 feet tall and that made Woozi even more mad.

Because tall people telling Woozi what to do is not his forte. "Move." Woozi said simply.

"No." Mingi said.

  "I said move." Woozi said getting more mad.

  "I said no!" Mingi said with confidence.

  Woozi kicked him right where it would hurt.... (RIP Mingi💀)

"HE MOVED!" Woozi yells turning back to San.

"Now you. You better think twice about messing with my damn family!" Woozi shouted as he tore off his shoe and started beating San with it.

By now anyone in the group would have certainly stopped Woozi sooner but they were still in shock and Woozi did just call them Family.

"What the hell is going on?" Wooyoung yells. That was enough to cause Hoshi to snap out of his shock as he runs over and starts pulling Woozi away.

Seungcheol and Mingyu immediately run to go help, seeing that Woozi wasn't giving up.

  "How do you have so much strength?! Do you lift buildings!?" Mingyu grunts as he almost trips from trying to hold Woozi back.

  "WILL Y'ALL CALM DOWN!"  Jeonghan called as San's friends help the bruised boy up as they all scrambled away. "Woozi thank you for whatever that was, but next time. Tone it down a tiny bit ok?" Jeonghan asks.

Woozi nods with a wide smile. His face covered in dirt and mud. His white shirt  decorated with mud and grass stains.

  "So these are the people you run away from home too?" A voice said drowining out all the noise from Jeonghan's head.