66.2

"Hey Dk you still throwing you Valentine party?" These were questions Dk has been getting all week since this Friday is Valentine Day.

  "Sorry guys, not this year." Dk say as the people would groan in disappointment. Any of Dk's holiday parties were known for being a huge hit.

  "Aww no party this year?" Joshua fake pouts as he couldn't contain your laughter. Dk rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

  "Don't do that, your the reason there's no party, you wanted to spend it together and do 'really couply and romantic stuff'" Dk said and Joshua nodded.

"Of course, but that's not the only reason, if you throw your party, Seungcheol's gonna be sad and drink his feelings away." Joshua said which was potentially true.

"And plus, Hoshi, Mingyu, and Jun are all taking their 'soon to be's' out for some thing. So they wouldn't even be here. However I have no idea what the Makanae line is doing." Joshua shrugs

  "Well at least I get to spend it with you." Dk says wrapping an arm around Joshua's waist.

  "I couldn't think of any better way." Joshua smiles, he honestly doesn't care what they do, this Friday. As long as their together.

  It doesn't matter.

   Hey I wanted to just give a small filler chapter, since the next bad boy will in fact be released this Friday on Valentine's Day.

  So see y'all then!