73

Today was the day. The Math, World Language and English final test. The tests that was most important to Seungcheol, the ones he studied for the most.

  If he passed this, he would pass the classes and be well on his way to graduation. "Your lucky you guys speak English." Seungcheol groaned his nose buried deep in a book.

  "Yeah but I take Chinese." Vernon adds. "And I take Mandarin." Joshua adds too, Joshua chose that seeing he speak some of the top 5 languages.

His and Vernon's phone pinned from his groupchat.

  Dk: Hey Mingyu, you still got that Truck?

Mingyu: Yep!

Dk: Good! I got the perfect idea

Seungcheol: Tell us later it's test time! See y'all later.

Dino: Goodluck!

Woozi: HOW TF DID YOU GET HERE!?

Dino: Vernon added me.

Vernon: I did?

  Seungcheol made his way to the class and sat down, he wished Jeonghan was next to him, that would totally make him feel better.

  But nonetheless he felt confident and sure of himself when he received the test. (I wish I could relate😂) It may be his graduation on the line.

  "I never wanna see another test." Joshua sighed as they yet again met in the courtyard. "Engligh can kiss my amazingly beautiful ass!" Seungkwan yelled.

  "I'm English." Vernon smirks.

"Ew, stop, never do that again." Seungkwan crinkled his nose up in disgust and pushed Vernon away.

Seungcheol's phone pinged again and Dk had sent in the details for asking their boys to prom.

OPERATION GET THAT DATE! IS A GO!

I SAID IT ON MY INSTAGRAM!

BUT I'M SORRY Y'ALL!

WE GOT ONE MORE CUP OF DRAMA TEA! ✌✌✌😁😁😁