75

Today was the day, the results of finals. Seungcheol was nervous, he had tried his best on keeping up on his assessments and other tests.

And it payed off.

  He passed his first round of finals with B's and a A-. He was happy, because if he looked at this grade 6 months ago, he wouldn't believe it was his.

  "Congrats man!" Dk congratulated him as they all sat around the lunch room. Wonwoo as the only one in his group who got an A+

  "It's not that big of a deal, we all did good." Wonwoo sighed, getting tired of all the compliments from the others.

  "Last final let's pray for me. It's all or nothing." Seungcheol says. His anxiety spiking as the teacher passed back their tests.

But he never got his.

"Hmm that's odd, I'll call another teacher, she might have picked it up by accident as we were grading in the teachers lounge." The teacher says picking up the phone.

"Oh so it does seems your test got sent to another teacher. She'll drop it off at the end of the day." The lady says.

  So Seungcheol was back there after school. "Hi ma'am, I'm here for my paper." Seungcheol said.

  "Ah yes, they should be hear any moment." As if right on cue their was a knock on the door.  The door opened to show a person enter holding Seungcheol's paper.

Jeonghan.

   Seungcheol jumped up in shock, only for his legs to give he then fell to his knees. "Hey, baby, did I win?" Jeonghan asked as he crouched down infornt of him.

  Seungcheol tackled Jeonghan into a hug, both of "Wah?! How?!" Seungcheol sobbed as he held onto Jeonghan so tightly, afraid is he loosened his grip, Jeonghan would be gone again.

"I had gotten a call from Myka but it was blocked out by my father." Jeonghan said. "He would know if I reached out to you. So I had to find some other help. Thankfully My sister is Instagram famous, and she found Myka. It took a while but Myka was actually able to help sneak me away from my father. Back to Seoul."

"I wanted to suprise you. No one knows I'm back." Jeonghan smiled caressing Seungcheol's cheek.  Seungcheol leaned in and connected his lips with Jeonghan's. No other words needed to be said.

  He had Jeonghan back.

Nothing else matterd.

  Seungcheol kept crying as Jeonghan pulled him up. "Also congratulations." Jeonghan says holding up Seungcheol's English paper, He had gotten an A on his final.

He was going to graduate!