97

"Funny seeing you up here?" Dino says as he opens the door to the rooftop, he had snuck away from the party because the music was giving him a headache and he just needed some fresh air.

"What are you doing up here?" Rocky asks running his hands through his parted blue air. You couldn't lie and say he didn't look good right now.

"Your gonna miss the slow dance

"Your gonna miss the slow dance." Rocky teased as Dino scrunched his nose up in pure disgust.

"I rather not sit there and watch all my hyungs dance romantically with their boyfriends." Dino rolled his eyes.

"Dance with me then."

"What?" Dino asked taken back by the sudden request. Rocky held his hand out for the other. "Can I have this dance?" He asked.

  "I mean, why not?" Dino smiled as he took Rocky's hand as they danced to the remainder of the slow song.

"So now that we graduated, what do you plan on going to do?" Rocky asked as Dino thought about that. Unlike his Hyung's he never really thought of that.

"I honestly don't know, I don't even really have a idea of what I want to major in. I mean I have a few idea but none are solid yet." Dino rambled for a bit.

  "But what about you? What are your plans?" Dino asked finally looking up at Rocky.

"I don't know, I may actually start working at a dance school either here or in Thailand. It all depends." Rocky says.

Even after the song ended, the 2 stayed close, swaying in the same pattern to the next song. "Do you think your all gonna stay together?" Rocky asked.

"I don't think we're all going to the same college." Dino sighed. It's sad but it's the truth, at least one of them were to move out of this town, state or even to a whole other country.

"Same, Eunwoo has enrolled into an acting college while MJ is going to a different school to become architectural designer." Rocky says, he was also gonna miss his friends.

They spent nearly 30 minutes on the rooftop talking, switching between topics of future plans or random things that came to mind.