90

"Be careful with onions, they can make you cry." Mingyu said as him and Seungkawn were cooking. Jeonghan called them this morning and asked for a bowl of hangover soup for Dino, and Kimchi pasta for him.

"Not if I can make them cry first!" Seungkwan yelled as he furiously started stabbing the onion. "CRY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHITTTT!" Seungkwan yelled.

"...Maybe I shouldn't have you cook." Mingyu said trying to take the knife from the younger. But Seungkwan kept rambling on.

"You know, I think yesterday, Jun said the same thing, along the lines of; 'Onions are the only food that can make you cry' So I wrote, 'The8 will never love you back as much as you do' and threw it at him." Seungkwan stated.

"He was crying in the bathroom for a while." Seungkwan giggled. "I should probably leave him some noodles as a peace offering." Seungkwan murmurs realizing his death may be near.

"I GOT THE KIMCHI!" Hoshi burst through the front door. Carrying a huge tub of kimchi with him.

"I SAID GET A SMALL CUP! NOT A WHOLE TUB!" Mingyu gasps

"I SAID GET A SMALL CUP! NOT A WHOLE TUB!" Mingyu gasps. "Well who doesn't love kimchi?!" Hoshi said as Mingyu added less than a cup to Jeonghan's noodles.

 "Well who doesn't love kimchi?!" Hoshi said as Mingyu added less than a cup to Jeonghan's noodles

Each of them took their bowls to go drop them off. Hoshi went to Woozi's house, Mingyu was stopping at Jeonghan's and than Wonwoo's. While Seungkwan was going Jun's place to apologize.

"Ok, I brought noodles as an apology for the apple situation." Seungkwan says to Jun as he steps inside Jun's place.

"And I have 16 different apologies depending on how mad you are." Seungkwan smiled, but it faltered when he saw Jun's scary glare.

"Put the noodles down and close the door." Jun said. "Oh your THAT mad!" Seungkwan started sweating.

"Nah, just leave the noodles and get out." Jun smiled sheepishly as he thanked Seungkwan for the noodles. "Go hang out with Vernon or something."

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME TWICE! BYE JUN!" Seungkwan raced out to his car.

T-minus less than 24 hours till prom!