79

The 13 of them were making their way to their table when they caught sight of a person waiting for them. "The hell is he doing here?" Jun asked.

  "Does your school just let anyone in?" Wonwoo groaned as Jeonghan's group looked at the guy in confusion, they had no idea who he was.

  "I swear if your transfering here, imma drag you out by your fake ass hair." Woozi said slamming his hands on the table.

  "Nice to see you too Jihoon." The person sneered. "Fuck you, my TV is still broken." Woozi glared.

  "What do you really want hui?" Jun asked. This was Lee Hoetaek, a student they went to school with back at Cube, and a reason they really left.

  This boy is batshit crazy.

  Along with his friends and everyone at Cube.

  "Just came to say hi, that's all." Hui snickered.

  "You know that after you left, E'dawn left and went 'homeschool' but we all know he's just dropping out."

  "E'dawn was nicer than your ass will ever be!" Woozi fired back!

"And funny enough Yanan left shortly after and ended up here. I'd say it's a step down from Cube. It's much- safer, boring as I'd say." Hui said.

  "But don't worry I brought some gifts." Hui cheered as he dug through his bag. "Just some little reminders." He said to Jun and Wonwoo.

San might have exposed their personalitys.

But Hui may be here to expose their pasts.

"I might not know who you are but please just leave, us and our boyfriends alone." Jeonghan said calmly.

  "You all don't really know your own boyfriends." Hui smirked.

  "You left these at my house." Hui said holding out 2 vape pens to Wonwoo and Jun.

  "For the last time, we don't smoke anymore. It was once and we were drunk." Jun rolled his eyes throwing the pens in the trash.

  "Yeah, and I don't drink anymore. I gave that up." Woozi said.

  "You won't see me getting stupid drunk and thrashing a library." Dk added.

  "And I haven't vandalized a place since I left cube." Seungcheol said.

  Vernon was the only one who didn't say anything.

"I might not be as crazy as I was, but i never forget all the fun I had." Vernon smirked grabbing a soda and shaking it like crazy.

"HEY DR BEBE!" He shouted as he opened the can causing it to explode and soak all over Hui's clothes.

Seungcheol's group started cracking up. "Here have some more sweetness." Dk said smeering a cupcake across Hui's face.

  "Selfie!" Wonwoo said pulling out his phone as they snapped a stupid selfie with Hui in the center.

  Jeonghan and his group where shook, and so was anyone looking at this huge commotion happening. Seungcheol and the others never acted like this.

  "See your still just as evil as you used to be. Come back to Cube." Hui persuaded them.

"See hui that's wrong, we still might be a bit crazy. But we still love who we are now, and who we are with." Seungcheol said wrapping an arm around Jeonghan pulling him closer.

  "As much as you want to prove it. We're not who we were." Woozi smiled at Hoshi.

  "Go back to cube, and don't come back here. Your not needed or wanted." Vernon said.

Just some fun little stuff I just wanted to conclude.

Dw it's just a filler, as of I know right now. Hui won't return.