Bonus 5

This is probably one of the few books I'll be doing bonuses on, because of the plot I ended the book with! So enjoy!

Jun had been crammed in meetings all day, and who would have thought just as a model you'd have to attend so many meetings.

Even if half of them were just with Mingyu and his team who flew down to China for a meeting on a upcoming cosmetic release.

Jun was also in meetings for The8's branch of clothing work for SVT esc, while his husband was back home working on new designs.

So Jun was ecstatic to be able to finally return home to spend more time with his husband. However this wasn't quite what he was expecting.

Once he stepped inside his house, and before he could call out to The8 that he was back. He saw the shredded, ripped, and millions of crumpled papers spread out across the living room floor.

Both of The8's laptops were thrown onto the couch. Random drawings on the screens. And hiding right on the back side of the couch was his husband.

The first thing he noticed was not only the wine glass that The8 only uses when he's stressed or sad. But behind his glasses were tears.

"Hey hey baby. What's going on." Jun said sitting down right next to The8 as he took his face in his hands. It took his husband a few moments to gather the right words.

"I tried to work on the new line. But I can't seem to do anything right! Everything turns out horrible! I just can't." The8 choked out as Jun grabbed the others hands in his.

"Okay okay. That's fine, sometimes things don't go according to plan. And you know I would have come back home to help you right?" Jun asks and The8 just shakes his head.

"I couldn't do that! You were in meetings-" The8 started before I cut him off. "Mingyu would NOT mind, if I left to help you. He would have kicked me out of that room himself if he heard you needed my help." Jun clarified.

"Well how about we tackle this together. But first we could do something to take your mind off this?" Jun suggests.

"We could take a nice warm bath, watch some movies, find some recipes, listen to some CD's, dance some bit, I have some old paperwork if you wanna rip that up? I can also take you on a drive around town, we could go for a walk, or just hug. Its up to you baby." Jun said.

The8 could feel his heart burst at how considerate and sweet his husband was being too him. "Your two nice- Hey don't touch my wine!" The8 slapped Jun's hand away from the wine glass.

"Fine! Jeez Sir." Jun playfully rolled his eyes as he leaned in to peck The8's lips. "I love you. Don't forget that." He whispered softly.

"I love you too baby. Forever." The8 said playing with the wedding band on Jun's hand. "Don't get mad, but can you cook me something- I haven't eaten since this morning." The8 said nervously.

Jun nodded immediately pulling The8 up to his feet with him. "Of course let's go. I'm gonna make you a whole buffet!" Jun smiled as he dragged The8 to the kitchen.

And it's safe to say, by tomorrow morning. With the help of Jun, The8 had all the designs for his new clothing line!