Two.

I sat next to Felix, smiling prettily. No one knew better than I did how to get someone to like you. Practically the whole school wanted to get in my pants.

"Hi." I smiled at him.

He looked at me with his big, brown eyes. "Hi." he said.

"My name's Ria." I said, trying to start a conversation.

"I know." he said quietly. "The teacher said."

"So, umm... What should we do our project on?" I asked.

Felix shrugged, his soft, black hair falling in front of his eyes. He pulled his hoodie's sleeves over his hands and looked away.

"What about the Tudor era? That's my favourite part of history." I announced.

"Oh." He muttered.

"So, can I go round yours tonight to work on the project?" I smiled.

"No!" He said suddenly, louder.

"Oh.. I..."

"Sorry, I... Just forget it." Felix lay his head on the table and closed his eyes.

His hoodie slipped a little bit, and I noticed scars on his arms. I gasped.

He looked up and quickly pulled up his sleeves.

"You saw didn't you." he groaned.

"I.. I'm sorry. Why would you...?" I said, unable to think why such a perfect person would cut themseleves.

"It makes me feel good. I like hurting myself, because no one else cares so why should I?" he said quickly.

"I care." I said softly, expecting him to fall in love with me.

Instead, he sneered. "Yeah right."

"So, umm, do you wanna come round mine tonight for the project?" I asked.

"I'm busy."

"Oh, well here's my number. You know, in case we can meet up. Can I have your number?" I said cheerfully, handing him a piece of paper.

Reluctantly, he wrote his number down and gave it to me.

"Thanks." I said.

Felix sighed. "You probably think I'm a dick, right?"

"Not at all."

The school bell rang. Everyone got up and walked off. "Bye." Felix said quickly and left before I could reply.

I went home, watched TV, and abruptly fell asleep.

-DREAM-

Felix lay on the floor, bleeding.

I ran inside, screaming.

He giggled slowly, his voice slurred and thick with alcohol.

"Felix!" I yelled. He turned over, cuts all over his body.

-DREAM OVER-

I woke up, panting and shaking. Felix was in trouble.

I'd known this kid a day and I felt like I'd known him forever. I had to find out if he was okay.

I pulled out my phone and went on GPS. Now I could find his exact location.

Wow, I'm a stalker.

I grabbed my coat and pulled on some shoes. Grabbing my car keys, I sprinted out of the door, checking his location.

15 minutes away. Surely he'd be okay until then.

Hold on, what am I doing? He's probably fine.

However, my body kept running to the car, and before I knew it I was driving to an unknown place.