Thirty One.

I placed Felix's lunch on the table in front of him. He smiled greatfully. "Thank you bab. You know you don't have to do this."

"I do. You're sick and I'm gonna do everything I can to help till you're better." I said truthfully.

It was strange, I was so used to Felix being protective over me and making sure I was okay, but now the tables had turned. "Hey, Felix."

Felix looked up. "Yeah?"

"What did you think when you first saw me?" I asked. I had never had any clue to how he felt that day.

"Oh. Well for starters I thought who's this girl staring at me." He chuckled. "Then I noticed how pretty you were, and being depressed, I didn't think you'd like me. I thought you were bitching about me."

I giggled at his remark.

"When I met you, you were flirting and trying to make me let you come round mine. To be honest I wanted you to stay the fuck away from me. You were beautiful, clever and innocent. I was a depressed idiot." He shrugged.

"I love the depressed idiot." I pouted.

"Cute." He smirked.

"I'm not cute." I stuck my tongue out.

"Yeah... You think that." He winked. "Anyway, since you turned up at my house that night, I've been in love with you. Sounds cheesy but its true."

"Aw. Now who's cute?" I chuckled.

"Ha ha." Felix said sarcastically. He looked thoughtful.

"What are you thinking?" I asked him, interested.

"I have a theory." he nodded.

"Explain, Professor Felix." I said in a posh accent.

"Maybe some people are drawn to each other because their atoms were near each other when the universe was created and over time the same atoms keep coming together." he looked into my eyes.

"Did you just scientifically explain soul mates?" I laughed.

"Yeah. I think I did." he frowned.

"You weird little child." I ruffled his hair.

There was a moment of silence and then Felix smiled. "Do you remember when I asked you if you would run away with me? You said you would after we got the exam results. We got them."

"When you're better, I promise we'll run away." I held his hand.

"Really?" he looked shocked. "Really truly?"

"Really truly. One hundred percent." I promised.

 Felix grinned and winked at me. "I'm gonna try to get better as soon as possible."

That fact that Felix said about soul mates made me think. I think Felix is my soul mate. I'm so young, I'm not sure what the feeling is, but I think this is it.