Three.

The car stopped outside a small building. There was loads of mess in the garden and an old, messed up motorbike outside. I ran to the door. Paint was peeling off of it. The smell of alcohol already stung my nose. Oh, Jesus Christ Felix.

As the door swung open, my heart stopped and I gasped.

Felix lay on the floor, surrounded by broken glass bottles. His eyes were closed. I was too late!

I rushed forward. "Felix! Holy shit, Felix!"

He slowly opened one eye and stared blankly at me.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked him.

He laughed, slowly. "I never know what I'm doing." His voice was completely slurred.

I carefully held his hands and tried to make him sit up. When I touched his arm my hands got covered in blood. "Shit, Felix." I groaned.

He swayed as he tried to stay sitting. I took a moment to look at my surroundings. The room was dark, hardly lit, and there was nothing in the room except a fridge, sofa and oven.

Felix started to black out so I held him close, pulling him up onto the sofa. He lay there limply, his eyes closing.

"Adrianna." He muttered.

"Yeah?" I could feel my heart beating.

"Why do you care about me?" he asked.

"I.." I couldn't answer quickly enough. He passed out, his arm hanging off the sofa. I looked at his cuts. They looked painful, but would be fine.

Suddenly, all the emotion of the last hour burst out, hitting me like a bullet. I began sobbing, my chest heaving and tears falling steadily out of my eyes.

I crawled over the broken glass and leaned against the wall, snivelling.

"Wake up. "

I felt someone shaking my arm.

"Oh jesus, why the fuck are you here?" I opened my eyes. Felix.

"You're okay." I sighed with relief.

"What the hell happened?" He gasped, staring at me. I had blood all over my torso and arms, and tear stains on my shirt and face.

"I knew something was wrong. I.. I could tell. Anyway, I tracked you with the GPS on my phone." I explained. "Then, I got here and saw you lying on the floor, bleeding. You were really drunk, then I helped you on the sofa and you blacked out. How much did you drink?"

"Umm... I drank like a bottle and a half of strong Vodka." he shrugged. "It's normal."

"Jesus." I gasped. "Are you hung over?"

He shook his head. "I'm used to it."

"Is this your house?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"You live alone?" I asked again.

"Yeah."

"Jesus." I shook my head.

"That's your favourite word isn't it?" Felix chuckled.

I smiled and stood up, slowly. My knees were covered in cuts from the glass.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Ten-thirty."

"Too late to go to school then." I shrugged. "Not that I'd go covered in cuts."

"I do." Felix smirked.

"Whatever. I better go." I turned to leave.

"Wait!" Said Felix. "Stay with me."