Fourteen.

Felix squeezed my hand as we walked into school. Everyone was staring, and the boys were glaring at us. "How does he get her?"  One boy shouted.

We ignored him and kept walking. Felix held his head high, more confident than I'd ever seen him before. I gave him confidence, and that gave me a rush.

Seeing him happy, made me happy. He made me want to be the best person I could. I was so glad we were official.

We sat carefully in class and our teacher smiled. " I trust you have all brought your projects."

Shit. Felix stared at me and giggled. Everyone got out their work and Felix and I sat there smirking. The teacher walked around collecting the projects. When she got to us, we shrugged and chuckled. "We forgot to do it." I muttered.

Well, long story short we got detention. Every day. For two weeks. Great.

After school, I went round Felix's house, and I gasped when I got there. The floor was clear of glass, there wasn't a bottle of alcohol in sight and everything was clean.

"Felix!" I whispered.

He blushed and pulled his hoodie over his chin. "What?" he mumbled.

"It's so clean!" I couldn't believe the sight.

"Oh... Yeah..." he shrugged.

I giggled and threw myself on the sofa. Felix smirked and sat next to me. He stared at me, his eyes wide. I stared back. He seemed to notice he was staring and looked away. I smirked to myself.

Felix lay back in the chair, his back slouching and he leaned his head back. He pulled his hood over his forehead. 

"I love you." I said, truthfully.

"I love you too bab." he said gently.

"Bab?" I frowned.

"Babe is too mainstream." He said, as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

I laughed. It's official. I have the worlds weirdest boyfriend.

"Okay... Bab?" I smirked.

I leaned over and kissed Felix's cheek. He blushed a shade of scarlett. It made me chuckle to think that he acted like a lovesick girl because of me.

So cute.

He turned to me and tucked my hair behind my ear. Felix stroked the side of my face and leaned forward. He left a trail of kisses from my neck up to the corner of my mouth.

When he pulled back, he noticed my desperation in the kiss. He smirked and tapped my nose with his finger. "Cheeky." he tutted sarcastically.

I quickly pecked him on the lips. "I win." I stuck my tongue out.

He stuck his tongue out back and crossed his arms. "Meanie."

"Says you!"

A/N: I'm back! Sorry this chapter was a little bit of a filler! I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

A quick random thing, does anyone else call people bab? I do and I don't know if I'm the only one except Felix ( not that he counts...)

Seeya later!