Forty.

With music pulsing in our ears, Felix and I danced together. We weren't drunk on alcohol like everyone else, we were drunk on each other. Felix's arms were around my waist and I had my arms resting gently on his shoulders. I felt a small smile slip onto my face.

"What are you thinking?" Felix giggled.

"I don't know." I was completely unable to think, or do anything. All I could do was feel. Feel Felix's presence, his love. I never really believed in real love until now. This was real.

He took my hand and lead me outside, the cool air hitting my flushed face. "Before I say this, do you promise not to get mad again?" he asked.

"I promise."

"All I want you to know is, I didn't mean to cheat. Kelli put some sort of drug in my coffee, just to break us up." Felix had a flash of sadness in his eyes again.

"I know... I wish I had believed you. It's just, I've been hurt before. Badly. Not that that's an excuse. Oh, Felix. I'm so sorry!"  I suddenly let all the emotion run out, and tears started to build in my eyes.

"I've never been so alone. So depressed. I would get drunk every day I could, just to forget you. But I couldn't." A tear rolled down my cheek. Felix wiped it away with his thumb and he bit his lip.

"No crying." he pouted, pulling a cute face to cheer me up. I smiled and looked up at him.  "We're so fucking soppy and cliche." he chuckled.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Adrianna. Will you be my bab again?" he asked, nervously.

"Yes." I said, feeling joy rise up inside my body. "Yes I will!"

Felix grinned in delight and picked me up an spun me round and round. When he put me down, I saw a sparkle in his eyes. One I hadn't seen in a long time. "I have just had a good idea. But you might not approve." He smirked.

"Oh dear. What is it?" I joked.

"I want us to get matching tattoos. Then we'll always be reminded of each other." he winked.

"Do tattoos hurt?" I asked. Felix shrugged. "Oh well. I don't care. Let's get one now."  I smiled.

"Wow. You're keen." he giggled, and we walked around to the front of the house, and started to walk down the road to Felix's motorbike. He helped me on, and I clutched his waist. As we zoomed down the road, my hair flying behind my back, I asked Felix if he knew where the nearest tattoo shop was.

"Not a clue, but we'll find one. We'll just have to go on an adventure." he shrugged.

After about ten minutes, I pointed in front of us and called out. "There's one!"  Ahead, lay a small, black building. A sign on the front read, 'Black Dragon Tattoos.'

We parked and walked inside the tattoo parlour. As we sat down in the chairs, we pondered over what tattoo to get. In the end, we decided on a little arrow-heart on our chests. "Then all you have to do is breathe to feel my love." Felix said in a posh voice.

"Oh, fuck off you soppy bastard!" I laughed.

The tattooists came and sat next to us. "Right, get yourselves ready." they announced. Felix took his shirt off. I sat there, faltering.

"Go on, get your tits out!" Felix joked.

Reluctantly, I pulled my dress down as low as I could without showing my boob. "This is uncomfortable." I smirked.

The tattooists pushed their needles into our skin, and I cringed. I felt Felix's hand slip into mine. "Ouch." I looked down, seeing the small line of ink engraved on my skin. "Hey, that's pretty cool." I smirked.

Half an hour later, it was done. We put bandages on our swollen skin and grinned excitedly at each other. "Holy shit, we just did it!" Felix giggled and we paid and left the shop. As we sat on the motorbike, Felix turned to me.

"Come on, bab, let's go home."