Thirty Eight.

*Sierra's POV*

Adrianna sniffed and stared at the ground. She hadn't had any emotion since she broke up with Felix a month ago. I missed the old Adrianna, she was cute, funny and kind. Now she just sat there.

Currently, I was at her house, trying to cheer her up. "Ria." I said to her. She looked up. "Michael is throwing a party tonight." I told her.

"And?" she shrugged.

"Come with me?" I asked. "You need to let go, dance and have fun."

"Fine. But I'm going to get drunk as soon as we get there." she looked away.

"Yay!" I smiled. "It's going to be so much fun!" I tried to make her optimistic.

"Yay." she said sarcastically.

"What are you gonna wear?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Or care." she looked so bored.

It was then that I got my evil, yet completely genius idea.

"I'm going to go shopping, and buy you new makeup and clothes, then do your hair later." I announced.

"Ugh. Why?" she groaned.

"Don't worry. You'll see." I winked and stood up. After we said goodbye I drove my dark blue car into town. The first shop was TopShop.

Thinking of Adrianna's light brown hair, I bought a red dress. It was flirty, fun and beautiful. Just like her before the breakup. After about an hour, I had bought the dress, a red lipstick, red heels and a golden necklace. She would look stunning later.

Now I had to make my last stop before getting ready for the party.

Felix looked surprised to see me on his doorstep. I was even more surprised to see what he looked like.

He had a plain black tee-shirt on and black tracksuit bottoms. His hair was messy and unbrushed, and he had dark smudges under his eyes from lack of sleep.

"Hi, Felix!" I greeted him.

"Hey." he said, his voice deep and sounding a little depressed.

"Can I come in?" I asked. He nodded reluctantly and lead me to the lounge. I gasped at what I saw. The house was completely messy. Stuff covered the floor, and cigarette ashes flew threw the air. "You smoke?" I questioned.

"I do now." he shrugged. When I sat on the sofa with him, I noticed how skinny he was.

I looked up and saw Adrianna's perfume on the window sill. Maybe better not mention that. "So. I came here to ask you a question." I started.

"Yep." he tried to smile, but it didn't work.

"Do you want to come to Michael's party with me tonight? You know, it might cheer you up."

Felix didn't look convinced. "Well..."

"Please Felix. We're friends and I hate seeing you upset." I begged.

"Fine, I'll come." he raised his eyebrows.

"Aw, thanks!" I smiled and stood up. "I'll meet you there."

"Seeya." he saw me to the door and I walked out to the car.

Time to put my plan into action.