Thirty Four.

*Felix's POV*

Where was I?

My head was pounding, and I couldn't open my eyes. I pulled Adrianna into my bare chest, nuzzling into her neck. Maybe I'm ill or something, but it feels like I'm hungover.

"Hey, baby." a voice purred. Holy shit! I pushed myself as hard as I could away from the voice and felt myself fall out of bed.

"Dude, the fuck?" I frowned, squinting to see. That voice, was not Bab. No way. When I saw the owner of the voice, I couldn't believe it. "Kelli..."

What happened yesterday? Oh my god. Kelli giggled at my face. "You remember?" she laughed. "Adrianna looked so heartbroken."

Why did I let that shit happen?

"How did you...?" I was in pure shock.

"I spiked your coffee. After that, I send a few of our old pictures from when we were dating to Adrianna. Then I was looking out of the window, and I saw Adrianna at the bus stop. I took you outside and we made out, right in front of her. She burst into tears and left. You were high as fuck and didn't even notice." she smirked.

No. No. No! Adrianna thought I was cheating! I stood up and felt anger rising inside of me. "Stay the fuck away from me!" I yelled.

"Fine by me. I already got what I wanted. You no longer have a girlfriend." she winked slyly. I stood up, putting my tee-shirt on and leaving for home as soon as possible.

I had to explain this to Adrianna. She'd forgive me, right? Oh, shit you've fucked up now Felix. Sprinting as fast as I could, I felt my already weak body crumbling. I'd only just got out of hospital, I couldn't deal with it. But I had to.

As I stumbled up the doorstep, I gasped when I realised that the door was open. I walked in the lounge, to find the place completely bare of Adrianna's stuff. So was the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.

There was nothing. Adrianna had left. No... I hit the wall with my fist as hard as I could. Blood squirted out of my knuckles but I hardly noticed. I just wanted my bab. Where was she?

When I looked in my room, I noticed one of my tee-shirts was missing. Hm. Strange. My phone buzzed. I checked the text.

From: Bab xxxx

I hope you know it's over and I hope I never see you again.

No way. No fucking way. I felt my heart break inside my chest. It can't be over. But there must be hope. There must be.

Something pink caught my eye. A small, glass bottle lay on the floor. It appeared to have been dropped by someone in a hurry. I studied it. Jesus.

It was Adrianna's favourite perfume. I picked it up gently, cradling it softly. Slowly, I sprayed it and let the sweet scent of Adrianna float into my nose.

Oh, bab, I'm going to find you.