Forty Two.

"Just tell me!" I groaned.

Everything had been back to normal for about two weeks now, and Felix had just woken me up, and was refusing to tell me why.

"You'll see. Just come to the car, you don't have to get dressed." he smiled.

"Ugh, Felix, what?" I mumbled, snuggling into the duvet.

"Please, bab." he pulled a puppy face.

"Fine." I stood up and took Felix's hand. He led me outside and covered my eyes. When he took his warm hands away from my face, I saw the car, filled with all of our stuff, and Sierra was standing there, smiling.

"We're going. We're running away." Felix chuckled in my ear.

I was speechless. Running away? All I could do was hug Felix, and he spun me around and laughed. "So you're happy?" he smirked.

"So happy." I breathed. Then I remembered Sierra. "Sierra." I whispered. She held her arms outstretched and I ran into them. Tears built up in my eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey. Sh. I'm coming to visit soon." she giggled. "And besides, I'm gonna live in your house now you guys are gone."

"But I'll miss you." I sniffed.

"Aww, guys..." Felix cooed behind us. Sierra and I let go of each other and she smiled softly at me. "So, should we have breakfast and get changed?" Felix asked.

"No! Let's leave now!" I said excitedly.

"You can't wait to get rid of me!" Sierra smirked.

Felix came over and hugged Sierra. "See you soon." he grinned.

"Seeya." Sierra nodded.

As we climbed in the car, I pouted back at the house that changed my life. At least I know that it's in good hands. Now we'd have a new house to make new memories.

Although it felt weird to leave, I was so happy to be running away with Felix. The car drove away and we waved at Sierra. "I was scared that you wouldn't come." Felix smirked as he put one hand on the wheel.

"Of course I'd come!" I giggled.

We followed a few road signs, just going wherever we felt like. Today was an adventure. "When you were asleep in the hospital, I promised you I'd run away with you when you woke up." I said thoughtfully.

"Did you talk to me a lot?" He asked.

"Yeah." I admitted, a little embarrassed.

"Aw. What would I do without my little bab?" He ruffled my hair. "I have no idea how I coped before."

"You didn't." I sighed.

Felix shrugged. "I guess your right." For a moment he looked a little sad. "But now I'm happy." He smiled at me.

"So am I."

A\N: Hi guys! Soz the last two chapters gave been a little uneventful, but mores coming.

I have just noticed that we have over 1k reads!!!!! Dhehjabsbshw!!! Thanks so much I didn't expect to get 10 reads let alone 1000!!!!

I love you so much!!!!