Twenty.

A/N: Guys guys guys guys!!!!!!!!!

I just saw that this story has 200 reads!! Thank you so so so much! I love you guys so much, keep reading and congrats ;)  

"Felix." I whispered. "You're here."

"Look, I love you. I love you more than anything and you're so special to me it hurts. I need you. I love you Adrianna.  You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen, and you loved me back. You looked after me and helped me and stopped my depression. You've changed me for the better." he said, his voice trembling. 

"Then why break up with me?" I said, unable to understand why.

"I guess I was scared. I was scared that you would start drinking and getting depressed like me. You're  so perfect. The thought of you ruining yourself killed me inside. And also, I was scared of my feelings. I have never loved someone, Adrianna. My parents abused me so I left home at fourteen and had been alone since. Then I met you. You turned the tables completely." Felix said, moving his long hair out of his eyes. "But now, I know you feel the same."

I nodded, unable to talk.

"I realise that when I broke up with you, you were heartbroken. You care about me, Adrianna. No one ever has before. I have always had such low self-esteem. That's why when you compliment me, I snap and get annoyed. It's because I don't know how to deal with the feeling that someone cares. But now, you've changed my view."

I felt hot tears roll down my cheeks and I ran into Felix's arms. He chuckled and stroked my hair. "I love you so much..." I mumbled into his shoulder. Holding me tightly, he sniffed. "Are you crying?" I giggled.

"Don't tell anyone." He said quietly. I clung to his body, unable to get how I survived three days without him. "Where have you been living?"

"I haven't been back to my dad's, I've stayed with Sierra." I shrugged.

"Aww, bab. You wanna come back home?" he said, making my heart sing like a bird.

"Yeah." I smiled. "Who cares about school?"

He took off his hoodie and put it around my shoulders to stop me getting cold. When I smiled, he grabbed my hand and lead me out of the school gates. "I've had the worst three days of my life." He smirked at me.

"Same." I laughed. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you more." Felix said, putting his arm round me.

I grinned at my boyfriend. My perfect boyfriend.

"Hey, bab." he said softly.

"What?" I asked.

"I think I'm finally happy."