Thirteen.

I held the warm mug of hot chocolate carefully, blowing on it gently.  My dad had already left for work, so I was completely alone. Maybe I could call Felix or Sierra?

Oh, wait. Sierra was at her grandmother's house. Plus I hadn't seen Felix since we kissed. I know we weren't official, but it was the most passionate, spontaneous kiss I'd ever had. Maybe he'd had better. Maybe he just wanted some fun.

How silly of me to think he'd ever love me. We're best friends, nothing more. When he said he'd waited a long time to kiss me, maybe he meant kiss anyone, not just me. Whatever.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. Probably the postman. I stood up to answer the door and set my hot chocolate down on the table.

When I opened the door I grinned. Felix. "Bonjour Madame." He smirked, speaking French.

"Hola." I said in Spanish.

"We're so cultured." Felix joked. "You wanna go to the beach?"

"Felix it's Febuary." I frowned.

"And? Please it'll be fun. It's really important." he begged.

"Okay. Hold on I'll get my shoes." I rolled my eyes. At least we weren't going to swim in the sea.

I stepped out of the house. "You okay with motorbikes?" Felix asked.

"Umm.. Yeah." I supposed, having never been on one.

"Okay. Hop on behind me and hold my waist. Seriously hold on 'cos if you fall off I would never forgive myself."

I chuckled and we climbed on the motorbike.

When we got to the beach, we wandered along the stones and watched the wild ocean smash against the rocks. We found a bench and sat on it, staring at the world around us.

"Look over there." I pointed towards the sea. A group of seagulls (sea birds) stood in a group. Two stood apart from the group.

"Those two are us." I giggled.

"You're so cute." Felix smirked. "You giggle all the time."

I shrugged. "I'm not cute."

"Yeah you are."

"Not." I smirked.

"You are." he laughed.

I smiled sweetly at him. "You're so much more confident than how you were."

He shrugged. "Well... I guess I am. It's just you. You make me confident. You make me feel cool. Plus you saved my life."

"I didn't. I nearly killed myself too." I frowned.

"But you didn't. And neither did I." he said. "Jesus christ you scared the shit out of me. There was a moment when I thought that you'd actually shoot yourself, and my heart nearly fucking stopped beating."

"Sorry. I just couldn't live without you." I looked at the ground

"And I can't live without you." He said, looking into my eyes. "This'll probably end in tears. Most likely mine. But anyway... Will you be my girlfriend?"

I gasped and looked up at him.

A/N: Sorry but I won't be updating for a couple days because I'm at a cheerleading competition!! Soz :(