Thirty Six.

*Adrianna's POV*

He stayed outside my door for an hour, crying softly. It hurt me to hear Felix cry, the only other time I had saw him cry was at the suicide, and those were tears of relief.

I leaned against the door, wanting to rush outside and hug him, tell him it would be okay and go home together. But he doesn't love me.

Why would Kelli want to break us up? She is so much prettier than me, she could get anyone she wanted. It just doesn't add up. Maybe Felix was telling the truth.

I can't believe I told him I didn't care. That was such a lie, I'd never cared about someone more in my life. Although we were over, I didn't want to get over him. I didn't want to stop loving him, and I never would.

Felix sniffed behind the door, and I heard him stand up. "Goodbye, bab." he whispered and I wanted to scream as he walked down the hallway. Had I just lost him?

I almost felt ashamed, that you could love someone so much, that without them, you feel like nothing. There was no one who could save me right now. Maybe I'd never see Felix again. If that was the case, life wasn't worth living.

The roar of a motorbike engine starting echoed outside. I stood up and sprinted to the door. Felix noticed me and looked up at me, solemnly. He waved shyly, biting his lip. His eyes were dark and hazy, seemingly broken and sad. I waved back, reluctantly.

Felix's hoodie was covered in tear stains and his face was red and eyes puffy. Light rain began to fall from the freezing sky. He pulled a sad face, pouting a little, and I smirked through my tears. Although he might have cheated, he was damn cute.

"I'm sorry." he mouthed at me, still sitting on his motorbike.

I shrugged at him, which seemed to make him a little more sad. He pointed to himself and made a heart with his hands and then pointed at me. I shrugged again. Felix pulled his hoodie sleeves over his hands and I felt a tiny piece of warm inside my chest.

That was one of his little quirks. My lip trembled and I felt yet more hot tears slide down my face. As I cried, it appeared to make Felix cry more. It was then that I couldn't take it any more.

I opened the window, and shouted down at him.