Eight.

There was a knock at the door. I smirked as I walked past the still sleeping Felix. When I opened the door, I gasped. Sierra stood there with her boyfriend. "Nice house. Just kidding." she smirked.

"What do you want?" I said, exhasperated.

"We're friends. I'm coming in." she sneered and her and her boyfriend, Declan, strolled into my house.

"Guys." I walked after them.

When they saw Felix they burst out laughing.

"Aww diddums! Your boyfriend. I bet he hopes he wont wake up." she giggled harshly.

"You fucking take that back!" I yelled.

Felix opened his eyes and spoke, his voice deep with sleep. "The fuck...?"

"I wont take it back you bitch!" Sierra blazed.

"Hey, hey, hey. Chill." Felix said sleepily.

"Fuck off!" Declan shouted.

Felix stood up, calmly. "I dont want a fight."

Declan punched him in the face. "Felix!" I shouted.

Felix punched him back and the boys fell on the floor, fighting.

Even Sierra looked shocked.

"Stop!" I screamed. Blood was splattering all over the white floor tiles.

Felix's blood.

Declan sat back, looking at his handiwork. Felix lay unconsious, with bruises all over his face. I ran over and shoved Declan off of him. I straddled him and stroked his hair carefully out of his eyes. "Felix." I whispered.

"Declan..." Sierra said shakily.

"I..." Declan stammered.

"Get the fuck out!" she screamed. Declan 'got the fuck out' pretty quickly.

"Ria." Sierra whispered. "Babe. I've been a bitch. I never wanted this shit to happen. I'm sorry-"

"Get the hell out of my house!" I yelled. She picked up her bag and ran outside. I burst into tears and hugged Felix's neck.

"Fucking wake up." I whispered.

I stroked his face waiting, praying that he'd be okay.

I thought about the walk we had a couple days before. It was perfect. We had to do that again. If we could.

"Do I need to call an ambulance?" I said between sobs.

Felix's eyes fluttered. My heart leapt. He opened his eyes and smiled weakly. I hugged him really tightly and cried harder.

"Stop. I'm fine. " He said, amused. I stood up and he smirked. "Whoa, I never said stop straddling me. I kinda liked it."

"Keep it in your pants." I laughed, relieved he was okay.

He winked at me.

"Come here." He whispered. "Help me up, I'm stuck." I pulled his arms and he walked clumsily to the sofa. His legs were really wobbly, like he was drunk.

"You sure you're okay." I was like a worried mother.

"I'm fine." he assured me. "Anyway, who was that dick that beat me up?"

"Declan. Sierra's boyfriend."

"That bitch." he spat.

"I dont know what to think of her. She seemed nice a minute ago." I shrugged.

"Dont trust her. If she hurts you I swear to fucking god." he clenched his fists and stopped himself finishing the sentence.

I looked at my phone. "It's kinda late. Stay over for dinner? Maybe even the night?" I begged.

"Okay. No funny business though." He scolded me.

"Okay. My dad has spare shirts you can borrow as pajamas. He hasnt worn them dont worry. He isnt even coming back tonight." I said matter-of-factly.

"It doesn't matter. You've got me. I can be your new dad." Felix chuckled.

"Yay. Oh my god I'd pay for that." I laughed.

Maybe more like husband, not dad.