Six.

Butterflies churned in my stomach as I stepped into the school. The first thing I saw was Sierra and my friends sitting, in the corner, gossiping. What's the worst they could do?

Although yesterday I felt I didn't need them as friends, I stayed awake all night, wondering who else I'd hang out with.

Besides, I had to live up to my name as most popular girl.

I sat down next to Sierra, silently praying to god for them to be nice to me. No such luck.

"Ew." Sierra said haughtily.

"What?" I snarled back.

"Why were you fucking that emo in the bushes?" She laughed like a hyena.

"I wasn't thanks very much." I hissed.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. You're a virgin!" she shouted. Everyone went silent and turned round.

Popular girls can't be virgins! My life is fucking over!

Everyone in the hallway looked shocked.

"I..." I stuttered.

The bell went and everyone went off to their lessons. My lessons were with Sierra, so I wasn't going anywhere.

Great, now I had no friends. Well, except Felix. Maybe we're best friends now. I don't know.

I ran off and sat on the school field. Luckily no one was doing PE, so I was alone. Or so I thought.

Why does it matter if you're a virgin? I'm seventeen years old, in my last year of school. A school girl. Not a twenty-five year old prostitute. Whatever. I have better things to think about.

Felix.

What was the deal with him? I have never felt like this about a boy before. It's like I fucking crave him. I need him. He doesn't feel the same way. I can tell.

All I know is I'm not going to these lessons.

*Felix's POV*

Dude, I am pussy-whipped. That girl drives me crazy. Her light brown hair; her petite nose and her eyes. Jesus.

They are brown like mine, but not a sad brown. An intelligent, excited brown. They looked like a cats' eyes.

Yesterday was fucking amazing, too. I've never shown anyone that field before.

And yes, I know it's just a stupid field, but it means a lot to me.

I sat down on the school field, alone. I'm not going to class. There's no point.

Staring over the field, a low cloud made the air moist and cold. Suddenly, I gasped. There was a body that lay flat and still on the grass.

Slowly, I made my way closer. Oh. It was Adrianna. I went over and lay next to her.

"Fuck! You scared the shit out of me!" She whimpered. I chuckled.

"Why aren't you in class?" I asked.

"Sierra's being a bitch."

"She's a slut. Fucking ignore her, you don't need that fuckbag." I fumed.

"Fuckbag?" she laughed.

"It's okay, Adrianna. Don't worry about her." I reassured her.

I turned to her. She was gazing at me.

"Why don't you call me Ria like everyone else does?" she asked.

"You're not like everyone else." I replied truthfully.

She beamed at me. "Too fucking cute."

I shrugged and we sat there in silence. If only she liked me back as much as I like her. You know what scares me? The fact that I'll never be happy until she's in my arms.

"Hey, It's the Christmas holidays tomorrow. You doing anything with your family or whatever?" I asked her.

"No. My mum... Passed away. " she whispered.

"I'm so sorry." I apologised.

"It's okay. And my Dad.. He's always at work. So I guess I'll be alone." she muttered.

"No you won't." I say suddenly.

"Why?" she asked.

"You're going to be with me. We can hang out every day." I assure her.

"Okay. Yeah, definately." She nodded, smiling. "It'll be fun."

"Yeah." I grinned.

I love this girl. She makes me forget about all this shit. I turned on my side and stared at her. She turned to stare at me. That moment made my day. Made my month, year, and lifetime.