Seventeen.

*A month later*

I had been living with Felix for a month now, and life had never been better. We were happy. Every day, I'd wake up in his arms, get ready for school and he'd give me a lift there on his motorbike. 

After school, sometimes he'd take me to our special place in the fields. We'd sit there and talk about anything and everything. Lying there in the sun was like heaven. But of course, with every heaven, there's a hell.

Felix and I sat facing each other, and he was talking, but I wasn't listening. I was just staring into his eyes, getting lost in them. "So, what do you think, bab?" he asked.

"Oh... Umm.. What?" I stuttered.

"Jesus christ do I have to explain that again?" Felix chuckled. "I can't be bothered."

"Aww. Tell me plezzzz!" I begged.

"Plez? You mean please don't you you weirdo!" Felix laughed and pushed me against the floor and tickled me mercillesly.

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry! Stop!!" I yelled. I tackled him and he ended up lying on the floor and I was sitting on his chest.

"Ha ha. I win." I said sarcastically.

"Whatever mate." Felix smirked and I grinned.

"You're perfect." I giggled.

"No I'm not." he muttered.

"Yeah you are!" I insisted.

"I'm not!" Felix said frustratedly, pushing me off him. I gasped and put my hand out to break my fall.

"What the fuck?"  my mouth opened and closed like a goldfish.

"I'm just a prick no one cares about." Felix said, his voice filling more and more with anger.

"I care." I whispered.

"You're wasting your time." he muttered.

He got up and walked into the other room. "Don't follow me." Felix said as he disappeared behind the door.

I sat on the floor, unable to think what happened.What the fuck? Felix?

He'll probably come back in a minute, apologising.

He didn't come back. I heard the door slam as he left. What the fuck?

The engine of his motorbike roared and he was gone. My cheeks felt hot and tears filled my eyes. I waited for an hour but he didn't come back.

In the end, I lay on our bed and slept.

"Bab..." I heard someone mumble.

The smell of alcohol filled my nose.  My eyes snapped open Felix sat next to me on the bed, obviously drunk. "You're so prettyyyy." he cooed.

"You idiot..." I sighed. "How much have you drunk?"

"Nothing." he giggled. That's a lot then.

"Can I have a kiss babbbb?"