Eighteen.

"Felix, go to bed." I groaned.

"Noooooo..." he giggled.

I rolled my eyes and pretended to be asleep. Felix stroked my hair. It was a little cute.

"Aww... My little bab." Felix laughed. I opened my eyes and stared at him.

"Why did you get annoyed earlier?" I asked, knowing I wouldn't get a proper answer.

"When?" he looked confused.

Oh well. Worth a try.

"Don't worry. " I shrugged. Felix gave me a thumbs up.

We sat there for a bit, talking. I couldn't help but laugh at Felix's weirdness. Some of the things he said were hilarious. 

I could see Felix's eyelids dropping, and he was obviously falling asleep. He snuggled into my neck. "Love you." I whispered.

"Soo..." How was I going to do this?

Felix and I were eating breakfast, and I was trying to get the courage to ask him why he got angry the day before.

"So?" Felix said, sipping his coffee.

"Why did you get so annoyed yesterday?" I asked.

"Oh..."  Felix pulled his sleeves over his hands and went red. "I wish people wouldn't care about me. There's no point."

"There's a lot of point. Everyone needs someone to care. And you're never going to get me to stop caring. You're the only thing I care about." I said honsestly.

"Why? I'm nothing special." he insisted.

"You're seriously special." I smiled.

"I'm not!" he groaned.

"You are."  I frowned.

"You're  not gonna let me win are you?" Felix sighed.

"No chance." I smirked.

"Whatever." Felix pulled a face. "You win. But I don't agree." 

"Yay." I chuckled.

"Friends?"  Felix asked.

"Friends." I smiled.

"You wanna watch TV?" Felix said, jumping on the sofa.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Let's watch cartoons." Felix chuckled.

"You legend." I grinned.

We sat and watched tv for hours, laughing and joking. When we next looked at the clock, it was three thirty in the afternoon. "I'm going to go to the shop. You coming?"  Felix asked.

"Sure. Let's go." I stood up and we walked down to the shop in our onesies. Although we got a lot of funny looks, we didn't care.

Then I noticed Caleb outside the shop. Maybe Felix wouldn't notice? Too late. He saw.

"Don't worry about him, Felix." I whispered.

"Hey big guy!" Caleb yelled, putting out his cigarette.

"Ignore him." I begged. Felix grabbed my hand and walked towards the shop. Caleb stuck his foot out and tried to trip Felix. He stepped over his foot and didn't even look at Caleb.

Suddenly, I felt something hit me in the back of the head, hard. I spun round, coming to the realisation that Caleb had punched me.

"What the fuck?" I gasped.

Felix clenched his fists. "Don't you fucking touch her!" he growled.

He lurched forward and started fighting Caleb. "Stop!" I yelled.

They wouldn't stop. I watched my boyfriend get hit in the face and beaten up. Tears streamed down my face.

Caleb got up and walked away. "You're not worth it." he spat, leaving Felix lying on the floor. 

"Felix..." I cried.

He sat up. "Being near me is dangerous. I get picked on all the time. And also, you're choosing me over your family. I'm a bad influence. So maybe we should, you know. "

"What?" where was all this coming from? I knew people were mean to him, but what?

"Maybe we should take a break." Felix muttered.

"No..." I whispered. "No... Please. We can't break up..."

"Just go back to your dads house." he said quietly.

"Felix... No, look, let's go home and talk about this." I pleaded.

"Sorry bab." Felix got up and walked away, leaving me staring after him, tears rolling down my cheek.