Twenty Two.

A/N: Hi it's me two years later! Just here to warn you: I had no idea about drugs at this time in my life so ignore the stupidness at the end of this chapter ahaha just go along with it. If you read my recent books you'll see that I have improved my knowledge a bit! This chapter makes me FUCKING CRINGE so please ignore that! Alrighty, I'll leave you to the story again. ❤️❤️

I walked out of the school hall, sighing with relief. The final exams were finally over. And I'd pretty much done the best I could, to a degree. Oh well, maybe I'll get at least a C. Or a D. Whatever.

Felix walked over to me. "Hey bab. How'd it go?" he asked.

"It went okay." I shrugged. "You?"

"Meh. I did crap." he smirked. "Anyway, I don't need good grades to acheive my dreams."

"Why?" I frowned.

"My only dream is to one day call you my wife." he winked.

"You cheesy bastard!" I laughed. "Adorable though."

"Hey lovebirds!" Sierra called behind us. "You wanna come down the basketball courts with me and Jamie and that lot?"

Felix and I looked at each other. "Sure." I smiled. "Let's go."

When we stepped outside Jamie, Laura and Michael came over. "The party-people have arrived!" Michael announced. I rolled my eyes at Felix and we started walking to the courts.

"I brought a suprise." Jamie said grandly.

"Ooh what is it Jamie?" Sierra batted her eyelashes, flirting with him. Jesus. Another of Sierra's 'Crushes of the Week.' I guessed Felix thought that too because we made eye-contact and giggled.

"So, how did you guys do in the exam?" I asked.

"You're so boring!" Laura sneered.

"What?" I gasped. "No way!"

"You don't exactly live life on the edge do you Ria?" Sierra raised her eyebrows.

"Shut up guys!" I pouted. "I'm a rebel!" The group burst out laughing.

"Aww, leave her alone. I think Adrianna is Captain Fun Times." Felix chuckled.

"Captain Fun Times?" I giggled. Michael vaulted over the court fence and the rest of us went through the gate. Jamie got a ball out of his bag and started throwing it around. Him, Felix and Michael messed about, trying to tackle each other, and Sierra, Laura and I stood around chatting.

"Hey, Jamie, what's that suprise?" Laura asked.

"Oh." He walked over and picked up his rucksack. Rummaging through it, he picked out a small bag filled with little green leaves. I frowned. Sierra giggled.

"Give me a spliff!" she grinned. Everyone except Felix and I grabbed some of it and rolled a spliff.

"What... What is it?" I said, nervous.

"It's weed you idiot! Oh, sorry, I forgot you were a goody-two shoes." Laura winked.

"I am not!" I protested. "Give me a-"

"No, bab, don't." Felix interrupted me.

"It's fine. I need to live a little bit." I shrugged.

"Adrianna don't. Let's go home." he pleaded. I wanted to go home. But, everyone would think I'm boring.

"You aren't my dad!" I giggled, taking a spliff off of Jamie.

"You sure you wanna do this, babe?" Sierra looked concerned.

"Come on, Felix. You having one?" Michael asked.

"No. And neither is Adrianna. We're going." he insisted. I shook my head and lit the end of it. As a group we started smoking, and at first it was fine. Then the colour of the court started getting really bright.

Slowly, everything started spinning. I heard laughter and saw Sierra and Jamie making out, followed by Michael and Laura lying on the floor, talking and giggling. "You're an idiot..." I heard someone whisper in my ear. "We're going, guys." the voice called.

"Seeya, dude." I heard another voice say. Then, someone wrapped their arms around me and I blacked out.