Eleven.

I ran and pushed past the police members. "Oi! Kid!" they yelled.

"I'm family!" I lied.

When Felix caught sight of me, he cursed under his breath. Hot tears burned down my cheek. "Felix..." I whispered shakily.

"Don't come any closer." he warned. "I'm going to jump, and I don't want you to see."

"No... " I muttered. "Don't fucking do this."

My whole body started shaking. I stepped closer. Felix shook his head.

"You are perfect. You may think you aren't, but you are. You are a fucking angel, sent down from heaven when I needed you most. Don't throw all that shit away, dont jump.

I need you, dont jump, seriously." I started shouting. "You fucking bastard! Can't you fucking see, you dick? I need you so if you jump, then I'll do this."

I held the gun from Felix's house to my head. Felix gasped. "No!" he shouted.

The police all around us held up their guns. "Don't fucking do it..." Felix begged.

Felix climbed over the fence and carefully walked closer. I couldn't stop shaking and I couldn't think straight.

He quickly pushed the gun out of my hands and threw it on the floor. We embraced, and we both started sobbing uncontrollably.

The police around us lowered their guns and the news reporters fell silent. Everyone just watched the moment, thanking god for life on Earth.

I hugged him so tightly and he grabbed my hand.. Sierra rushed over to us. I threw myself into her arms.

"I thought you didn't care about me! I thought you were a bitch, but you saved Felix's life!" I sobbed into her shoulder.

She started crying too. "I am a bitch. I'm so sorry!"

"Friends?" I sniffed, pulling away.

"Friends." she settled.

I turned to Felix. He looked exhausted, and he was covered in blood, but he was okay.

My best friends in the whole world were next to me, and we were alive and together. That's all I could ever want from life.

"You nearly killed me." I laughed weakly at Felix.

"I'm so glad I didn't." he chuckled back. "And thanks for saving my life, guys." he thanked Sierra and I.

"Let's start over?" Sierra offered Felix. "I broke up with that fucker Declan. I never meant for... That... to happen."

"It's fine." Felix said honestly. We group hugged, laughing softly.

"I fucking love you guys." I muttered.