Twenty Nine.

It was two in the morning when I got the phone call.

"Hello." I groaned. "Who is it?"

"Adrianna Wilkinson? This is Doctor Summerfield." the voice said quietly.

"What? How's Felix? Is he okay? What happened?" I gasped.

"You should come to the hospital." Dr. Summerfield said, sounding worried.

"Now?" I asked.

"Now. See you in a minute." the Doctor said firmly. I hung up and threw my clothes on. What the hell happened?!

Was Felix dead? Quickly, I ran out to the car. My foot pressed hard against the pedals, shooting the car forward. I didn't care how fast I drove, I had to get to Felix.

It feels like I've spent the last five days non-stop chasing after Felix.

As I reached the hospital, I looked up at the window of Felix's dorm. Oh, Felix. Are you alright up there?

On the stairs, my ankle twisted and I tripped over. "You alright?" a stranger asked, helping me up.

"Yeah, sorry, I'm in a rush." I sighed, getting up and running again.

When I reached the dorm, I was approached immediately by Dr. Summerfield. "Adrianna. Come and see Felix. You'll be surprised."

Without a word, I walked to Felix's bedside. He lay there with his eyes closed, everything the same as I had visited the last few days.

But then I noticed. Felix was lying on his side, snuffling softly. This was his sleeping position!

"Felix?" I whispered. He sighed in his sleep and twitched his arm. The doctor chuckled.

"He was asking where you were. He wanted to see his 'bab'?" Dr. Summerfield smiled. Aww! He missed me.

"As he's lost so much blood, he has low energy levels, and he tired himself out asking for you. We thought we'd get you here for when he woke up." The doctor looked at the sleeping Felix.

"I'm here now." I said gently.

"I'll leave you two alone." The doctor walked down the corridor.

Shamelessly, I watched my dear boyfriend sleeping. He was okay! Felix would live. Thank god.

My worries were over. The last few days had been hectic, full of questions and fears. Now, everything was better. I couldn't wait for Felix to wake up. It had been five days since I heard his voice.

Reaching out, I softly stroked Felix's face.

His eyes flickered open. "Bab!" he mumbled.

"Hi." I giggled.

"Come in here with me." he muttered drowsily.

"In where?" I asked, chuckling at Felix's tiredness.

"The bed. I need my Adrianna, I'm cold." he said, closing his eyes. I climbed in with him and he pulled me tightly into his body. "I love you." he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I whispered back. Felix nuzzled into my neck and I could feel his cold skin against me. We were back together, and Felix was alive. What more could I want from life?