Twenty Eight.

I had stayed until midnight last night at the hospital and Felix still hasn't woken up. It was six thirty in the morning, and I was on the way to the hospital. Yesterday was so stressful, and I was so worried about Felix.

What if he died of blood loss? How could I live with myself? Oh, Felix.

I walked into the hospital, looking around at the white tiles and smelling the disinfectant. The doctor from yesterday smiled and walked over. "Hi there, Adrianna."

"Hi." I shrugged. "How's Felix?"

"Um. No improvement." He muttered.

My heart felt like it had been shot with a thousand bullets. "Oh." I sighed.

The doctor lead me through to see Felix, and I looked around at all the other suffering patients. When I caught sight of Felix, I had to bite my lip to stop myself crying. He was attached to lots of machines and tubes, and he was hardly recognisable.

I walked over and sat in a chair next to his bed. "Hi." I whispered, knowing he wouldn't be able to hear. "How are you, bab?"

"Ah, that's good." I smiled.

Hold on. I'm having a conversation with an unconscious person. What the heck?

I reached out and held his bandaged hand, more for my comfort than for his.

"Hey, Felix. Do you remember when we first met? I saw you on the patio and thought you were the hottest guy I'd ever seen. Then you were in my history class, and we were in the project together and I was desperate to come round your house."

"And also that night I went to your house and helped you when you were drunk. Then I stayed over and we bunked off school the next day."

Also do you remember when we first kissed? We were playing truth or dare and you had just shouted 'suck my tits' out the window and we kissed for no reason."

"Do you remember the first time we went to school when we were going out? You were so confident, and that made me so happy."

"We've had so many good memories. And bad ones. Jesus. We've just been through a lot. So don't die, because then the memories would be all I have." I sighed. "I want to make new memories."

"You know you asked me if I would runaway with you? I promise that if you wake up, we can runaway. We'll get in my car and drive. Drive wherever we want."

"I love you, Felix." I sighed.

Looking around me, I noticed all the doctors, nurses and patients staring at me, having listened to every word I said. Some were moved to tears, looking sadly at me.

"Adrianna." The doctor said. "We will do all we can to help him wake up. Then you can go make new memories with him."

"Thanks, doc." I smiled, a tear in the corner of my eye.