Nine.

We sat huddled together on the sofa, chatting about nothing in particular. My idea of heaven. Felix seemed so much happier than he had done a week before, and everything was perfect.

At our sleepover we'd watched movies till we fell asleep, and now we had just had breakfast. It was good for me to know Felix was safe for a night. And that he ate.

There was a party tonight, at Sierra's cousins house, and I wasn't planning on going to it but Felix saw the invite.

"Aren't you going?" He asked.

"Nah. Don't have any friends going." I replied.

"Go with me. Come on, it'll be fun." He begged.

I looked at him.

"Please." He did puppy eyes.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes, chuckling.

"Soo... What do you wanna do?" he asked.

"I dunno." I shrugged. "Shopping! Yeah! We can buy outfits for the party!" I smiled.

Felix pulled a face. "I'm not a girl."

"Yeah but all your clothes are, you know..." I stammered.

"Bloodstained?" Felix smirked. "I know. Okay, fine. We'll go shopping."

"Yay! I can lend you money." I offered.

"No way!" he objected. "I can't accept money from you."

"It's your early birthday present." I said, and grabbed his arm, dragging him to the door.

.....................

I showed him a grey jumper with a red logo on it. "That's pretty cool." he smiled.

"Let's get it." I grinned.

"Sure." he took it carefully, acting like it was a golden jewel.

I smirked at his greatfulness. "So, I guess we're done. Party's in two hours, I need that time to get ready."

"Two hours! You look good without makeup, you don't need to get ready!" Felix said, not daring to look in my eyes.

"Too fucking adorable." I winked and spun round, going to pay for the clothes.

We knocked on the door and strolled in. The house was full of drunken teenagers, dancing and screaming. Before I knew it I'd downed two extra strong shots. Felix had done the same, but his alcohol resistance was so much stronger than mine.

After a while I had no idea how much I'd drank, all I know is all of a sudden I was sitting in a circle with Sierra, my old friends plus Declan and Felix.

We were playing dares, and to me everything was a blur. The only words I heard was "Ria's dare is seven minutes in heaven with Felix!" Then I heard people in fits of laughter.

I looked at Felix, and he was shaking his head and he looked worried. Then, my mind stopped thinking like a normal person. I stood up and pulled Felix upstairs.

I dragged him into a bedroom and pushed him on a bed. He flipped me over and pinned me down on the bed. "You don't really wanna do this."

I wasn't sure if I did. I wasn't sure about anything. All I know is that I was un-doing Felix's zip on his jeans.

He gasped and pushed me off him. "Saucy bitch." He laughed.

I started pulling my dress up and I sat on the bed in my underwear. Thinking about it now, it's painfully embarrasing, however I'm glad it was Felix and not anyone else. God knows what would have happened.

I sat there in my pink frilly underwear., Felix staring at me in shock.  "You're not making this easy for me are you, you adorable little drunkard." he smirked.

He wrestled my dress back on me and sat on the bed. I felt myself blacking out, just like Felix did yesterday. I felt arms around me, keeping me safe and hugging me to their chest. Felix.

The last words before I heard before I fell asleep was: "What the fuck would I do without you?"