Thirty Nine.

*Adrianna's POV*

"Sierra, I don't want to do this." I said as we walked up to the doorway. Sierra had a smirk on her face and she winked at me.

"Just hang in there. It'll be worth it." she giggled. "You look great."

I looked down at my red dress and heels. Well, I have to admit that I didn't look bad. Which was a change.

We stepped inside to the pulsing music. Drunken teenagers were dancing everywhere. Did I want to be here? I'd hardly left the house since... Never mind.

Sierra handed me a shot and I downed it in one. She chuckled at me. "Let's dance!" she smiled and we walked out onto the dance floor and I started to let go a bit. I shook my body and started moving my hips. If I'm here, I may as well dance.

Suddenly, Sierra looked up and grinned. I followed her eyes and gasped when I saw what she was looking at.

Felix.

He moved softly to the beat, wearing black skinny jeans and a hoodie. His floppy, black hair fell in front of his eyes and I could see his deep, brown eyes from where I stood. Felix's pale skin lit up with the colourful lights from the party.

The spark was back. I had fallen for him all over again. It was like when I saw him for the first time. He caught my eye and his mouth dropped open. Felix looked me up and down, slowly. I blushed a little.

Shyly, he smiled and waved. I waved back awkwardly. Taking a deep breath, Felix walked over. Sierra went quickly to the bar, leaving us alone. "Hey." Felix appeared flushed.

"Hi." I blushed more.

"How've you been?" Felix's eyes were shining.

"Really shitty. What about you?" I asked.

"Probably worse." he admitted. I'm not sure if that's possible. "You wanna dance, bab?" he asked.

"Yes." I felt like crying.

He took my hand and lead me to the middle of the dance floor. We started moving slowly and awkwardly. Felix laughed softly and spun me around in a circle. I giggled at him. All around us, teens threw their bodies around and danced.

Felix shrugged at me and slipped his hands into mine. We swayed softly and I breathed in his scent. Our faces got closer and closer and our lips connected gently. When we pulled apart, he sighed deeply. "I'd missed that." he looked at the ground.

He put his arm around my waist and we started dancing. I grinned up at him and Felix chuckled. "Hey, bab." he said.

"Yeah." I said.

"I love you." he blushed.

"I love you too."