Four.

I turned around. "Why do you want me to stay?"

"I need someone. Someone to cheer me up." Felix shrugged.

I sat down on the sofa next to him. "How do you want to me to cheer you up?"

"I don't know. Just be here." he stared at the ground.

I  moved closer next to him and offered a hug. He quickly hugged me and then pulled away. 

"Why do you care so much about me? You are beautiful, popular and clever. I'm a boring, ugly loser." Felix said suddenly.

"You are not boring. You are the most interesting person I've ever met. " I said honestly.

He blushed, his hair falling in front of his eyes to cover it. "You really think so?"

"Really." I nodded.

Suddenly, my phone went off. "Shit." I picked it up.

"Babe, where the fuck are you? Have you gone back to Italy?" Sierra's voice screeched down the phone.

I rolled my eyes and Felix smirked.  "I'm just a little bit ill." I mumbled.

"Whyyy?" She whined.

"I don't know, ask mother nature." I scoffed, twirling my hair around my fingers. Sierra can't know about Felix, she'd bully me forever.

"Whatever. By the way Laura had a haircut and she looks lush, you might have a little popularity competition." said Sierra matter-of-factly.

"Oh. I better go." I said quickly.

"Why, you have nothing better to do?" She complained.

"Bye Sierra." I said, exasperated.

"Bye babes." She cooed and hung up the phone.

"Popularity competition?" Felix burst out laughing.

When he laughed it was like a ray of sunshine. I wish he laughed more. It really made my day.

"Sounds like your school life is pretty fun." Felix added, pulling his hoodie sleeves over his hands, (as he often did.)

"Boring more like. I always have to look and be perfect. I hate it." I grumble.

"I don't have friends so I don't have that problem." Felix grinned.

"Am I your friend?" I asked hopefully.

He shrugged. "I don't really know what having a friend is like."

"You are so fucking emo." I giggled.

He shrugged again and looked up at the ceiling. After a moments silence I said. "Are you just gonna leave the glass all over the floor?"

"Yeah."

"Its dangerous. Doesn't your mum care?" I asked.

He turned away so I couldn't see his face. "Her and my Dad pissed off to Europe without me. I don't care, though. I dont need anyone."

I sighed sympathetically. "Everyone needs someone. " I said quietly.

"Except me." Felix said definitely. "And besides, we can't clear up the glass even if we wanted to. I don't have a broom or anything."

"You can't live here. Its a fucking tip. Come live with me." I begged.

"Ha. Funny one." He sneered.

"Please Felix you can't stay here. " I pouted.

"Yes I can. I have been for six months now."

"Fine. But I am coming to check on you every day I can." I said.

"Why are you such a stalker?" He groaned.

I shrugged. "I'm starving. Let's go somewhere to eat."

"I'm broke." Felix frowned.

I reached in to my pocket and pulled out £75.

"Jesus Christ!" Felix gasped.

"Before, we go, let's get cleaned up." I suggested.

"Sounds like a plan." Felix winked.