Twenty Three.

My eyelids were heavy and they slowly opened. I noticed my head pounding. What the hell happened? The first thing I saw was Felix, laying next to me, his mouth slightly open. There were black smudges under his eyes from lack of sleep.

I lifted my hand up to touch his face, and I stroked his cheek. He didn't even move, he was out cold. What the hell happened yesterday?

Oh my god. I smoked weed.

What a fucking idiot! I'm so stupid!! I can't believe I didn't listen to Felix! Suddenly, I felt so bad what I put Felix through. I looked at his sleeping face. He looked so stressed, his eyebrows frowned. His pale skin was even whiter than usual. 

His cold breath tickled my cheek.  Felix's arms were crossed and his hair was in front of his eyes. I hugged him, feeling his cold body against my skin. As ill as I felt, I was so relieved that Felix was here.

Felix's eyes started to open and he slowly woke up. Suddenly, he lifted his head. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine, I just have a headache."  I reassured him.

"You're such a dick. I was so fucking worried." Felix sighed and lay back down. "Why did you smoke it...?"

"I wanted them to think I was fun." I said, regretting yesterdays events.  "Anyway how come I'm the only one that went weird?"

"They're used to it. Which is not a good thing."  Felix grumbled.  "Uh, I'm so glad you're alright. I stayed up all night, waiting for you to wake up."

"Thank you so much for caring." I said, feeling awful about my actions.

"I'ts okay bab." he snuggled down. "I'm gonna sleep. Don't make any more stupid mistakes."

I smirked and kissed his cheek. What would I do without Felix?

Getting dressed, I decided to do the groceries to make up for being stupid yesterday.  My hair twisted up into a messy bun and I didn't bother with makeup.

As I was about to leave, I walked through the bedroom to see the sleeping Felix. I love him so much. He looked adorable.

I'll buy him  some chocolate to apologise for being such a crap girlfriend.

Walking down the road, I saw Sierra. I called her. "Hey, babe!" she smiled. "Are you okay after yesterday?"

I nodded.

"I was so worried. Not as worried as Felix. He carried you home almost straight away." she laughed. "I wish I had a boyfriend like him."

"Yeah. I'm lucky." I shrugged.

"Really lucky. Where are you going anyway?" Sierra grinned. 

"The shop. Wanna come?" I smiled.

"Sure. It'll be cool to hang out with my best friend." Sierra giggled.