Forty Three.

"Axton?"Felix frowned, pointing at a road sign.

"Why not?" I shrugged.

We turned up the road and and into the small town of Axton. Red brick buildings surrounded us, and we looked for a hotel or bed and breakfast. As we reached a dead end, we saw a large, dark navy coloured hotel. A sign read 'The Mermaid's Tail.'

"Let's stay there until we can find a house." Felix suggested. I nodded. "So. Axton, huh? Our new home." he chuckled.

"That's crazy. " I smirked. "We're buying a house together. And we're only seventeen."

"Yeah." he laughed. He parked and as we climbed out of the car, he held my hand and squeezed it. "Shit. I feel like an adult."

I giggled and we walked up towards the door of the hotel. The receptionist inside frowned at us. "What are you kids doing here?" he asked.

"Renting a room. Can we have one for two?" Felix raised his eyebrows at the tone of the receptionist.

"Fine. But if you break anything-" the receptionist started.

"We won't." Felix assured him. "What do you think we are? Crazy?"

The receptionist grumbled quietly and passed Felix the key.

"Thanks." Felix winked and picked me up bridal-style, running up the stairs. We heard the receptionist tut crossly behind us, and we burst out laughing. "We're such gangsters." Felix stuck his tongue out.

"What was that about feeling like an adult?" I teased him.

"Oh shut up." he joked and we entered our room. "Wow. Our temporary home. I think we've made it bab. We've run away."

"Holy crap. We have haven't we?" the realisation hit me. I had run away with Felix. We were going to buy a house together, and we were going to grow up together. Nothing would ever change. We were together.

I collapsed down onto the bed, closely followed by Felix. He took my hand. "You know what, bab?"

"What?"

"I love you." he smiled.

"I think I probably love you more." I told him.

"Doubt it." he shook his head and kissed me on the cheek.

"You cute bastard. Stop." I giggled as he starting tickling me. "Get the fuck off!"

"Soz." he pouted and hugged my back. "I'm begging for your forgiveness."

"Fine. You're forgiven." I pretended to be mad.

"Can I ask you a quick question?" Felix asked.

"You just did." I grinned at him.

"Can I ask two?" he tried to outsmart me.

"You just did again." I smirked.

"I'm asking a question." He announced. "Why did you want to speak to me so much the day we met? No one else cared about me, and you didn't know me but you wanted to know stuff about me. And you saved me that night."

"How did I save you?" I frowned.

"I'd have commited suicide the next morning. That was my plan. Then I woke up and saw you there, and I thought I was dreaming." He chuckled.

"Aw." I smirked.

"I love you, bab." Felix whispered into my hair.

"You already said that." I winked at him.

"I know. But it's true." he shrugged.

A/N: It's the end.

Oh my god. I'm so upset. I miss them already, but there's good news. I'm doing a spinoff, which is another emo love story about other characters, but Felix and Adrianna are in it.

Whoever has read this thank you so so so so much I love you so much. Honestly. I do. I seriously love you.

And you guys got it to 2k reads. I'm sorry what ??????

2k!?!?!?

You guys rock. Please PM me or whatever 'cos I love talking. Check out the sequel? Its called 'Run out of Emotion.'

- Love Rebecca xxxxxx