Thirty.

"Stop!" Felix laughed weakly as I did a weird dance when no one was looking. Although he was still in hospital and had low energy, Felix was perking up and being happy. He was desperate to get home.

I stopped and stuck my tongue out. A nurse brought Felix his food and he smiled at her. As she walked away, he pulled a face. "Ew." he frowned down at his sausage and chips.

"It looks so gross." I laughed. "Go on, eat up."

"Fuck off." he placed the food aside, his eyes sparkling. "I wish we could have pizza from the pizza place on our road."

I sat on Felix's legs and he chuckled. "Do you want a fight?" he winked.

"Go on then. Hit me." I joked. He slow-motion punched me in the face and I pretended to be injured. "Ahh why?" I laughed and lay back onto Felix's chest.

"You nutter." Felix smirked, stroking my hair.

"Felix." I said softly. "Feeeelix."

"What?" he giggled.

"Did you just giggle?" I frowned jokingly at him.

"Don't tell anyone." he said, closing his eyes. "I am so tired. Stupid blood. Just come back."

"Aw. You'll be better soon, I promise." I said truthfully.

A nurse walked around the corner. "Felix?" she asked.

"That's me." he opened his eyes.

"We've just got your test results." she explained. Felix grabbed my hand and we held our breaths. "You can go home today." she smiled.

"Really? Thank you!" he beamed, hugging me tightly.

"Yay! I've missed you so much at home." I pouted.

"You've been here all the time." Felix looked at me caringly. "Thanks for, you know. Being here."

"It's okay. I'd be here if you had to stay here the rest of your life." I shrugged.

"Really?" he looked so happy.

"Really. Let's go home." I squeezed his hand.

"Remember though, you have low energy levels. Don't tire yourself out." the Nurse warned. "See you kids later."

Felix grabbed my hand and I helped him up. He staggered downstairs to the car park in his hospital gown and got in the car. I got in after him and started the engine.

"You ready?" I smiled.

"Yep. Take me home." He begged.

"I'm on it." I giggled. As we drove along, I heard soft snoring. Felix lay facing me, obviously deeply asleep. Aww. He was curled up, just like a baby.

How adorable!

I have a feeling Felix'll be sleeping a lot for a while.