Ten.

Shit.

My head was pounding. I slowly opened my eyes, the light htting my vision like a bullet. "Fuck." I muttered. I snuggled further into my pillow, which I soon realised wasn't my pillow.

I was lying with my head on Felix's lap, on the sofa at my house. Felix was deeply asleep, and had obviously stayed up really late looking after me. How much did I drink?

What did I do?

Felix opened his eyes and smirked at me. "Hi." he said, trying not to laugh.

"What?" I said, irritably.

Oh fuck.

I fucking undressed yesterday didn't I? Stupid shit.

Felix saw my face fall and he burst out laughing.

"Ow, my head." I complained.

"Sorry." Felix chuckled. "You sleazebag." He teased.

"Fuck off." I closed my eyes and tried to sleep the pain away.

As I was drifting off to sleep, I felt Felix playing with my hair. Cute bastard.

When I woke up again Felix was staring at me. He blushed and looked away. "Caught you looking." I mumbled, amused.

Felix flushed a scarlet shade. "I..."

"How long were you staring?" I asked, smirking.

He shrugged. "You were adorable."

"You little creeper." I grinned.

My head felt a little better so I sat up and scooted over so I was sitting next to Felix.

I turned on the TV and snuggled into Felix's shoulder. I wished that dickhead would like me back. He's my world, but we're not even dating.

Three days later...

I hadn't seen Felix in a few days, and I thought I'd suprise him by turning up at his house. Breathing in nervously, I knocked on the door.

No answer.

He's probably asleep. I knocked again. No answer. I called him and it went straight to answer phone.

I opened the door. He'd left it almost open and I walked inside, trying to stay calm.

What I saw striked fear into my soul.

The floor was covered in blood, it looked like a murder scene. Glass was smashed everywhere, worse than last time, and there was a dent in the wall.

Holy fuck.

There was a gun lying on the floor, surrounded by two bullets. What the fuck? I picked it up, feeling like I'd need it.

Was Felix alive?

I rushed forwards. His phone lay on the floor, smashed. There was blood in the cracks of the phone and when I saw something on the sofa I gasped even harder.

There lay a piece of glass on the floor that had obviously been cut into someones arm. Felix's. Oh, you idiot. Are you alive right now?

Where the hell could he be?

Suddenly, my phone went off.

From: Sierra

Look at Channel 4 News!!!! Its Felix!!!!

I scrambled onto the internet and turned the news on.

There was a live stream of video.

Felix stood on the edge of a cliff, surrounded by police helicopters and officers. He was leaning really far over the edge, on the other side of the fence, almost falling.

"If you come any closer, I'll fucking jump!" he yelled, his eyes crazy.

Before I knew it I was jumping in my car, driving to the cliffs. What was I going to do when I get there? I dont know. All I know is I might not get there in time.