Thank you.

I'm sorry if you thought this was an update, but I thought I should write this in this story, as it was my first.

A year ago today, I joined the website that changed my life. I started writing this story 'The Emo Boy I Cried For,' and didn't expect to get any reads at all. I just wanted to write. Then in May 2015, I started getting more reads. That was when I met you guys. You started voting and commenting a bit, and that made me so proud.

Once I got to 1k reads on this story in the summer, I was absolutely thrilled. I thought that I'd made it in life and I was so proud of myself and you guys. I wrote the sequel to this book, Run Out Of Emotion, and you guys voted and commented a little more.

Then I started writing Unwanted Hero. The second book that changed my life. By then I was getting so many more reads, but from day 1 Unwanted Hero was loved by everyone. I wrote that entire story in four weeks, half the time I was on holiday in Italy. That story helped build a even more of a burning passion inside me, and I started writing like I never had before.

Now, today, a year on, I an sitting here with collectively nearly 90,000 reads and a whole bunch of new friends. I couldn't possibly add you all in, but here's a few who constantly vote and comment or are my best friends :)

LilianPurdy

Radar_Chikiro

rainbowkittendash

rebelprincessbvb

RAWRiMAnA

Skyloves_LP_FOB_PATD

taniyahmillner

If I missed you know that I still see your name pop up all the time, and I recognise all of my voters usernames off by heart, but I don't want to spam you with usernames.

Anyway thank you for the best year of my life, and many more years to come. By next year maybe we'll get to 45k reads on The Emo Boy I Cried For? Who knows?

To be honest, I don't have any goals. Other writers are like 'let's get to 50k!' But I don't mind. My only goal is to help you guys out and give you chapters you adore, and let our family grow and support each other. I love you guys, and I know a lot of you are going through a tough time. Me too. We just have to hang in there. Together.

If I could throw a huge emo party with all of you guys and eat loads of pizza and listen to Pierce The Veil together I would. Trust me.

I love you so much, you may think I don't, but I do. Wattpad helped save me, and I have to thank you all for that.

Wattpad helped me learn to be myself, and you guys loved me just the way I was. The weirdo who liked writing books.

Thank you so much this was probably a bit boring but it meant a lot for me. So whether it's morning, afternoon, evening or night for you, promise you'll try and have the best time you can. ♥

I love you ♥